Moosh's S&S diary

Good Job resisiting Moosh :)......i am missing fruit immensely.

Great piccy btw....see i knew you had lovely clear skin by all the liquid you drink :D

Haha thanks yes my skin is good but it may be cos it's so stretched over my fat face!

Oh the skin on the rest of me is terrible, I suffer so badly with excema all over but so glad it's not on my face. My hands are just appalling! I'd swap good skin on my face for a clear body- sooooooooo painful right now!

My friend at work who is doing LL says that her excema has pretty much cleared up since she started doing LL so that points to some sort of dietary intolerance I guess in her normal diet. Shame it's not worked for you.

I know my trigger, its the cold. I only get it in winter and when I do it's so extreme. Had steroid creams etc. Roll on spring!

I feel for you moose, I suffer with bad eczema too and it almost seems worse since starting S&S. The backs of my knees can make it sore to walk but I'm hoping it will get better as time goes one and I get more vitamins and drink more water x

Oops!! That should say moosh!!! I hate you iPhone!!! Sorry :( x

Moose is cool, I am pretty antlery. The backs of my knees are horrendous, I didn't realise the other day but I had blood stains on the back GROSS! Sorry TMI I think! I tend to power-walk the school run with the big buggy and when I get there, oh so sore! I know I am a lot worse since I started but I think I would be just as bad anyway, just coincidence. Feeling a lot colder due to S&S, but it's the actual cold that's causing the probs!

Well, weighed today- 12st 10.8lb. That is officially the lowest ever weight I have ever been since I was.... 13 or 14 maybe. By 0.2lb so not the biggest diff! Really glad cos this week the scales have been creeping up and up.... was 13st 5lb yesterday, my own fault for serial weighing!

Now just got to get through half term!

Fantastic news! Well done you! x

Woo, well done Moosh. You just overtook me :)

Well done Moosh, I have eczema too. I get it worse on my hands than anywhere else. Winter is bad for me too. I used to get it all over but not so much now. Really feel for you as I know what it's like.

Great news on the loss though!!! x

Sigh, I've fluffed right the fluff up today. Had a cottage pie for breakie, chilli with 200g cucumber for lunch but... I had 3l flavoured water with lunch and after well..... oh hell I'm fairly sure I lost the entire contents of my stomach and possibly several organs too! Good lord what an afternoon. So I've worked out what helps me to go!

Wouldn't be so bad but I was the same on the weekend, no idea why then. Anyway I had my bar at 5 as planned, got home and felt icky and empty. I decided to have an extra pack to make up for everything lost- and it was a LOT so I though that would be ok right? Hmm. I had a choc shake mush when I got in at 8, (pack 4) then another 200g veg (lettuce) then got all arsey and instead of waiting till my regular time of 9 and have my usual meal pack I had a sodding BL bar at 8.30 and just had a muesli bar!!!!!

Aaaaaargh 6 packs and 400g veg. I am an idiot! I daren't drink any more water as I'm sure I'm up to 6-7l today but I'm so thirsty bloody hell.

I got a book from the library today, Escape the Diet Trap by John Briffa as it was recommended on several low-carb threads on mn. I also recieved my copies of the Paul McKenna non-diet and the support book that I ordered- All ordered in order to support me and help me through and today I fluck up like a boss!

I am sooooo tempted to say sod it and just have the sodding cottage pie I sodding well want but if I do well that'll be it for me, I'll be in the real food cupboard nomming the lot. I have BEANS! And TUNA! And oh oh Rivita, seriously I could eat an entire pack spread with salad cream or marie rose dressing...............................................................................................................................................................

Had 6 cans coke zero and half litre caffine free asda diet coke. Only had 1 cup boullion today.

Gods I moan a lot don't I. Am bloody looking up Lipotrim as maybe having less choice or packs I hate will be better.... but then how long will I last! Grrrrrr.

I totally feel your frustration as I am really not managing 100% at present. I'm staying on this site to find my motivation again. Chin up it's only one bad day xxxxx

Ha I just posted on your diary too!

I'm hoping once stress of half term is done and kids back at school and baby sleeping again in the day (to much going on right now) it'll get better. I'm not walking enough, not getting out apart from dragging the kids around. Spent Monday in London, Transport Museum and was absolute hell!!!!!!

Oh Dear Moosh never mind though small blip you didn't exactly go off plan just added a few extras !!!

Just a hungry day that's all.....get straight back on it tomorrow ;)

And put the ryvita in the bin along with anything else calling to you from the cupboard.....

Good luck with tomorrow :)

Back