Moosh's S&S diary

Great result Moosh. Keep going, sounds like you are motivated and as has been said before, 2lbs gone forever!!!

Well done Moosh. I'm fine with a 2lb loss these days, although 3lb is better of course. I think it takes a lot to satisfy us to be honest :).

You're hot on my heels - I'm a pound lighter than that currently but I'm a pretty slow loser, especially now I've been on this for a while so no doubt you'll be overtaking me shortly. Keep going hun, you're doing great.

Well done Moosh. I'm fine with a 2lb loss these days, although 3lb is better of course. I think it takes a lot to satisfy us to be honest :).

You're hot on my heels - I'm a pound lighter than that currently but I'm a pretty slow loser, especially now I've been on this for a while so no doubt you'll be overtaking me shortly. Keep going hun, you're doing great.

i don't know about overtaking, I'm usually a slow loser as I have PCOS. I wish I had discovered S&S when I was at my heaviest, 21st. I bet I could have lost a stone a week!

Well done Moosh, you're doing great! I hope I can stay as positive as you when I'm 4 weeks in! Having those visual aids so we can see our weight loss is what makes it all worth it x

But you did it, and that is a major achievement! :)

Exactly. Well done Moosh you have made it, and are still losing. Just keep at it and you will get to target very soon xx

Haha yes, I still even now find it weird that I can even buy slothes in shops! Never even went into M&S till I got down to size 22-4..... today am wearing size 16 jeans!!!!!!! and I have my 14s ready to go, and 12s that I got on ebay! aaargh, still hard to believe but I need to get my head round being thinner- than I was anyway, still obese!

Sadly I got rid of all of my size 32-34 stuff when I moved. Wish I had kept one thing to compare with!

You have done incredibley well moosh! I am still wearing my size 18 clothes at the min, but hope to be getting into 16s very soon. Alot of my clothes now are getting loose so shouldn't be long! xxx

Right right! I needed to do this, so have added a photo of me from new years. In my best clothes, wearing makeup, basically at 14st 7lb this is the best I can do with myself and well..... I aint winning no prizes! I have another really hidious one I will add when I crop my sisters out of shot!

Today was odd, worked all day which rarely happens on a weekend. Bosses are off out, no idea when back! Started at 10.30 so thats £100 earnt already!!!!!!! Not bad doing something I love, the kids have been great fun today.

So far- vanilla shake, cottage pie, 100g cucumber, 50g celery, Tesco bar, 2 cups boullion, one glass coke zero, 4 cups Earl Grey, about 3l water. Not in that order! I still have one pack to have, if they aren't back by 9.30 will have a shake here, if they are back I'll go home and have a chili or spag bol. No reason, just what I'm thinking really. Plus I have cucumber in my fridge, may have 50g. Oh or I could have some chicken instead, they have some here and all meals on duty are included so would save me money but hmmm, 100g chicken and 50g cucumber sound less fun than a choc shake! I have one left thats it, and a few caramel ones. Not going short at all, I have spag bol coming out of my ears but I do like the sweet things! Next order is mostly shakes and cottage pie, no spag bol ordered!

weighed this morning, I know I shouldn't but oh well! Was 13st so I guess my official WI was a blip in the right direction for a day!

Your bosses must be rolling in it. haha Very good earnings and to be doing something you love makes it all the better! I personally cannot wait to stick my notice under my bosses nose.

x

Nannying is so hit and miss- my last job I loathed beyond reason. Made me so miserable! I am so lucky I have one I like now, get on with the bosses and actually communicate with them! Oddly enough the £10 an hour they pay for babysitting (a lot more than my usual wage I might add!) was in my contract and never discussed! It is the going rate round here but I would have said £8! When I'm in Cornwall I charge £2.50 an hour!

Yeah, where's the photo? Choc shake sounds nicer than cucumber? :confused: Not in my head it doesn't :). So do they pay for your daytime packs or is it tough luck that you're on this diet?

Sadly they don't pay, mainly cos I would never ask! Theres always food here so normally I would eat what the kids eat or do a sandwich or potato. Or to be actually honest.... most lunch times was a snappot of beans with chicken supernoodles, which they bought especially for me (without saying, but I knew!)then half pack biscuits, 3 bananas, kids yogs..... pretty much whatever they had in. I must be saving them a fortune! Tonight would have been lasagne as there was one cooking when I got here and it was sitting on the side cooling and calling my name! Kids had some, usually I would have had a portion with them then had another full portion now they are in bed. Then pudding! They have a bunch of bananas I could eat 4-5 plus there are sweets from a party. Binge binge! Not eating now, will resist by writing nonsense on here!

Just posted on your photo moosh. I've also added an album now with an official start photo too. If you're doing it so can I! I will try and take another one now I am 1st 7lbs down since my start photo xx

Back