Moosh's S&S diary

I didn't think it though, yes two £5 boxes of 15 cans of coke zero for £8 is a bargain! A bargain I have to carry for 20 mins though! Oh well, least I took my big old backpack and charming canvas bag.

Cottage pie or choc shake? Choc shake.... or cottage pie?

Never was a greater question posed.

Tis bigger than 'daddy or chips'

so im guessing the mush stuff! is just the shake mixed with a little water? kindof like the way you would do the cookie??? im ordering some crispy choc next week! is that the one you can make the choc cookie with?

Yes yes! I don't like the crispy shakes as shakes, but I love them as mush. Lovely BUT some people find it a bit too 'moreish'. So like everything, to personal taste. I did start doing them as a muffin but I just like the mush with a spoon! Oh and drink a load of water with it to make up for loss of water in shake and to dilute it, I'm sure it would affect the tummy without!

ummmm will give that a whirl my oat cookie was mush around the sides and i actually prefered the taste of that to the centre of it that was actually firm.lol

Oooooh Moosh i am also loving this new postitive you!!! :party0038:
You are really uplifting and reading your diary is brill!!!!

Love the shopping trips synopsis hehe :) you make it sound such fun, all the lettuces and cabbages blimey what are we all becoming! :greenapple:

On the BIG debate :eat:! Cottage pie every time yay!!!! but then again the crispy bits in the shake have a strange hold over me :banana dancer:

What does the balsamic salad spray taste like? i have the smelly feet(ahem) i mean ceasar one already and we love that , going to try it in OH's tuna tomorrw as you suggest, i meanwhile will be having a juicy can of salmon i can hardley wait lmao such simple things make me smile at the minute like my tasty muesli bar i have saved for later on :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

I'll be including some more muesli bars with my next order, I had some int he first week and not so keen but they've grown on me- but all gone now!

Balsamic spray is nice, tastes as it should do really! I liked the garlicness (totally a word) in the ceasar but the balsamic is, well, more vinigary! I bought both as I haven't seen them anywhere else but the Sainsbury's I rarely go to as it's so far, £1.99 each so not too bad. I've never been one for dressings, only started having them when I was living in France where 'tis the done thing! I tried a ceasar salad last year when my family got a takeaway Italian and I went to sleep dreaming of it, oh yum! Having one soon.... on the 3rd or March, going for a meal so will be having ceasar sans croutons and most of the cheese with dressing on the side (may have a tsp!) Oh, grand plans indeed!

Chirpy me is chirpy cos of loss and weekend off I think! I worked last Sunday, then went wtrait into half term which is double if not triple the work with tons of stress as no time for all my duties like ironing, kids' washing and cleaning toys. Plus baby teething so no sleep in day- all meaning a grumpy me!

Am quite jittery and high right now, probably had too much coke zero lol. Cleaning now, spent all day on minimins so nothing done! Flat=pigsty, oink.

hey hun! Sorry only just catching up on your diary..
Its great to see your high in spirits and clothes are feeling looser! Keep at it and theyll soon be falling off you :D

Taking a few of your ideas there for tuna, i had it with veg the other night, it was good but something wasnt right, just realised i would of been better with salad!

By the way how are we all finding out about how many eyeballs we weigh etc lol sounds fun xxx

Thanks for the welcome on my diary. U r doing so well I love reading your diary. I think 1.6 Jennifer anistons sounds normal! She is so thin.

Thanks Kelstar but she is 12 foot taller than me! I don't know how much she weighs, was from a random coversion site I found.

Another day down, phew. Had porridge for breakie, I thought well I have loads of them, I may as well try again. I ate it, was ok but still not my first choice! I used about a tsp of cinnamon to make it edible :D think I'll stick to using it for cookies!

Lunch was a bag of cauli/broc that you steam in the microwave. 250g raw, I weighed after it was cooked and it was 180g so that's good to know. Added sprinklings of black pepper and rosemary, sadly following the pack instructions left the veg like mushy :jelous: but I got through! With a spag bol, I haven't had any meal but cottage pie in a week so thought I should expand my horizons!

Been a while, so I checked and double checked the sheet. 125-145ml water is recommended so I decided to do 155 as I do like it more watery (big!) but I kind of was busy and not paying attention then I realised I was pouring 250ml water in! I think I got 200ml in. And it was lovely! Like the way the tomato soup should taste, but with extra pasta and soya bits. Yum yum, that may be my lunch again tomorrow!

5pm I decided to have a truffa bar but I was feeling all jittery and sugar-rushy, no idea why. Been stressful today, baby is ill and very clingy so I can't put her down so was a bit rushed. So when my hand went in the bag.... it came out with a Tesco bar which went down well!

9.30 was a choc shake, love love love them! Glad I have so many! I like getting unexpected lumps in it, yum yum:D

Have had 4l of coke zero today! That is NUTS. Plus 3.5l apple water and two cups of tea. And a few glasses of water. I need to slow this down! But it's so hard, I am so thirsty right now I want to lick the inside of my glass. Have googled and well, this one Is it possible to drink too much water? | Go Ask Alice! states the body can cope with up to 15l a day.

Oh hell just found this BBC NEWS | UK | England | Bradford | Woman died from 'too much water'

Am not happy. I easily drink 4l in 2 hours! But I always have done, alwasy drunk up to 8l a day so maybe I'm used to it. I haven't started something new here, plus maybe I'm getting less as the what I'm eating has so much less water than my regular diet? I don't know. Am really worried! Might have to go to the Dr and see, though I don't have much faith in him....

Well done on your day :) n geez thats a lot of fluid. Do u tend to drink coke zero n flavoured water? Is it the same if u drink just plain water? X

Yes, pretty much I think. Maybe a bit less as it's not as nice but I can stand by a tap and drink 4-5 glasses one after the other!

Am writing down EXACTLY what I drink today so I know for certain if there is a problem.

Scales tell me I'm 1lb down from weigh day, phew! I'm keeping an eye on fluid intake, just to see if there is a problem. I'm so unsure, I did a coupld of calculators based on my height, weight, level of exercise etc and they seem to suggest 3l a day is what I need. Couldn't survive on that, I drink that muc before lunch!

I just need to work out whether to listen to the medical advice or my body, and the fact I've alwasy drunk a lot of fluids.

Anyway, today begins with warm caramel mush with a cup of Earl Grey. And a can of coke! Need to be on time today, was 4 mins late yesterday and felt sooooo small when I got in. I can't be early as it's someone's house, they are getting ready fro work etc so I can't go in early so I need to time it for exactly my start time! Tricky though.

Have a good day all of you, my grand plans today include getting hold of a white cabbage for chilli experimentations. Good times!

Back