More and more people doing LT!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Medea, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Than you could shake a stick at in my place of work!

It's really, really bizarre. I knew there were a few people doing something as they seemed to halve their size in next to no time. Then I started doing it with Miss Brite.

I outed myself a few weeks ago (as how else could I explain being half the size in only a few weeks) and all of a sudden everyone is asking me about it and some even starting it! As I have said before, even though I work in a building with around 1000 employees working a multitude of different shifts- there aren't that many people who don't know who I am (due to what I do in work), so it has become very apparent that people are starting to follow my lead- as it were. Yesterday I had a 20 minute chat with a couple of ladies, one of whom plans to give it a go in a couple of weeks once she has returned from holiday. I explained as much as I could to her and she said I should become an LT rep! I told her that there wasn't any such thing on LT but did tell her all about CD as well should she need some extra support.

Wow, seems I maybe starting something here :D

Oh, and it was my anniversary yesterday. Been with the OH for 14 years now. You get less for murder....... :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andhow

andhow Full Member

i've got 2 of my friends into it and one who did it last year is going to be my lipotrim buddy in November - he lost 2 stone in a month (ggrrhh those pesky blokes!)

it's a lightbulb moment for people I think - they look at you and realise that you are slim, healthy looking and happy and think - perhaps i could do it after all! Well done - you should be on commission lol! x x x

4. molly68

molly68 Full Member

Congratulations on your anniversary xx

People at my works are becoming interested as its noticable after one week thats I've lost weight as I loose it in my face first.

5. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    a couple of people started this diet the same week that i did, but none of them lasted the week out. i did through stubborness! lol

6. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Happy Anniversary Medea xx

Well done on spreading the word - I'd never heard of LT until I found it on this board.

7. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    I'm a secret LTer! I tell those who ask about my weight loss that it's due to a low GI, low carb and low calorie diet - which is all 100% true! I do sometimes feel the urge to spread the good news about LT but on the other hand I don't wanna justify myself to those who tell me that my remarkable weight loss 'won't last!' I do feel that either approach is legitimate for the record.

8. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Oh, believe me Mr Scazz, I didn't want people to find out what I was doing. It was just really, really hard to hide it! The office I work in is completely open plan- there is no where to go to have your food privately! Besides which, someone asked me if I was doing LT and by that point I had had enough trying to be covert, so I said yes. Next thing I know everyone knows my business! God, how I hate office politics and gossip! :D

But, on the plus side, I guess I have inspired others to give it a go. I have sung it's praises but pointed out the downside just as vehemently and have said that it's not for everyone.

9. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    tell me about it my mum should get commission!!!! and since I started it I have had so many enquiries and people going along to the chemist

10. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    I wasn't going to tell people either but in the end it became easier than making excuses and a bit like vikcy it has made me more stubborn to stick to it and then keep it off to prove I made the right choice for ME yep ME lol don't care if it isn't their choice

11. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife

this is me...i think once i have lost a bit more, i will be happy to spread the word, but at the minute, i just wanna get through the first few weeks without any negative comments...so i am keeping it to myself, until i see a result..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.