More and more people doing LT!

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Than you could shake a stick at in my place of work!

It's really, really bizarre. I knew there were a few people doing something as they seemed to halve their size in next to no time. Then I started doing it with Miss Brite.

I outed myself a few weeks ago (as how else could I explain being half the size in only a few weeks) and all of a sudden everyone is asking me about it and some even starting it! As I have said before, even though I work in a building with around 1000 employees working a multitude of different shifts- there aren't that many people who don't know who I am (due to what I do in work), so it has become very apparent that people are starting to follow my lead- as it were. Yesterday I had a 20 minute chat with a couple of ladies, one of whom plans to give it a go in a couple of weeks once she has returned from holiday. I explained as much as I could to her and she said I should become an LT rep! I told her that there wasn't any such thing on LT but did tell her all about CD as well should she need some extra support.

Wow, seems I maybe starting something here :D

Oh, and it was my anniversary yesterday. Been with the OH for 14 years now. You get less for murder....... :D

i've got 2 of my friends into it and one who did it last year is going to be my lipotrim buddy in November - he lost 2 stone in a month (ggrrhh those pesky blokes!)

it's a lightbulb moment for people I think - they look at you and realise that you are slim, healthy looking and happy and think - perhaps i could do it after all! Well done - you should be on commission lol! x x x

Congratulations on your anniversary xx

People at my works are becoming interested as its noticable after one week thats I've lost weight as I loose it in my face first.

a couple of people started this diet the same week that i did, but none of them lasted the week out. i did through stubborness! lol

Happy Anniversary Medea xx

Well done on spreading the word - I'd never heard of LT until I found it on this board.

I'm a secret LTer! I tell those who ask about my weight loss that it's due to a low GI, low carb and low calorie diet - which is all 100% true! I do sometimes feel the urge to spread the good news about LT but on the other hand I don't wanna justify myself to those who tell me that my remarkable weight loss 'won't last!' I do feel that either approach is legitimate for the record.

Oh, believe me Mr Scazz, I didn't want people to find out what I was doing. It was just really, really hard to hide it! The office I work in is completely open plan- there is no where to go to have your food privately! Besides which, someone asked me if I was doing LT and by that point I had had enough trying to be covert, so I said yes. Next thing I know everyone knows my business! God, how I hate office politics and gossip! :D

But, on the plus side, I guess I have inspired others to give it a go. I have sung it's praises but pointed out the downside just as vehemently and have said that it's not for everyone.

tell me about it my mum should get commission!!!! and since I started it I have had so many enquiries and people going along to the chemist

I wasn't going to tell people either but in the end it became easier than making excuses and a bit like vikcy it has made me more stubborn to stick to it and then keep it off to prove I made the right choice for ME yep ME lol don't care if it isn't their choice

I'm a secret LTer! I tell those who ask about my weight loss that it's due to a low GI, low carb and low calorie diet - which is all 100% true! I do sometimes feel the urge to spread the good news about LT but on the other hand I don't wanna justify myself to those who tell me that my remarkable weight loss 'won't last!' I do feel that either approach is legitimate for the record.

this is me...i think once i have lost a bit more, i will be happy to spread the word, but at the minute, i just wanna get through the first few weeks without any negative comments...so i am keeping it to myself, until i see a result..

Back