Step 1 Sole Source More info on cd?

Georgia2506

Hi everyone im new here ive got my appointment with the CD lady tomorrow to get started as soon as i can i no a litle about it just wanted some more info and tips about being on it. I have about 3-4 stone to loose. Thanks :) georgia x

Hi.

How did you get on? How are you getting on with the diet? Any questions I will help as much as I can.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs

Wow Caz those are amazing numbers. I have to look at your weekly losses whenever I feel like cheating. Makes me feel it's within reach!

Thank you

I have just stuck to it 100% from day one! The results at the end of each week spurs me on for the next week.

If you feel like cheating read a book, have a bath. I always have my goal in mind that I WILL achieve.

I also write a diary after my weigh in each week on my loss and how I am feeling to look back on in weak moments.

Drink lots of water. Tea/coffee also helps me as I feel it lessens the hunger if I feel it. And sparkling water also even though I hated it before.

Anything else you want to know?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs

I don't no. I like to wait and have a surprise at the end of the week.

I think if you weigh in between you start to panic that you haven't do e enough or if its good you could be disappointed if its less at your weigh in day.

I weighed once but just because I wanted to compare myself to my partner! And now I am lighter than him! :)

How are you finding it?

Caz how do find sleeping? As I have found that I can't sleep last night I was up until 3am and awake by 7.30am and yet I don't feel tired..plus how many litres of water do you drink a day?

No I haven't really found sleeping tricky. Just getting up to go to the toilet a few times!

I definately drink my 2 litres. Sometimes 3 litres. Depends how hungry I get. As if I feel hungry or like I want something I will have a glass of water. I also drink numerous cups of coffee and tea as well throughout the day.

Have you had your first weigh in yet?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs

Back