Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

More syns!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Slimmerjess, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Slimmerjess

Slimmerjess Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    I was told in group today I should be having more syns! I have between 3-5 a day. My consultant said she just doesn't want me to put back on when I get to target. I'm a bit worried though cus I'm having good losses of about 3lb a week and i think by having more syns I'm going to have smaller losses! I dnt know if I should be having more Help????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Each syn is only 20calories, to gain 1lb of fat you need to over eat by 3500 calories, which is a HELLUVA lot of syns (175)!

If your consultant says to up your syns, I'd do it. Try for one week and see. I know when I upped mine I lost more!

4. bevhunter1986

bevhunter1986 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree! up the syns xx

5. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If you are having between 3-5 already, upping to 5 every day (the minimum they advise) isnt upping by much, so i dont think you should worry about it having an impact on your losses. I like the idea that if my weight loss starts to slow, i can drop some syns. And im totaly enjoying 10-15 at the mo lol. If you start with none, you dont have any to drop xx

6. Slimmerjess

Slimmerjess Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    I'm going to have a go.I just hope I don't gain and I carry on losing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.