More than 10 stone to lose.... 5 stone and counting

Been to the gym about 8 times now. Better than that though, hit the 5 stone lost mark today

Brilliant :) Well done you - that is a great reward for all the effort and hard work! :winner:

I've just read through your diary and wanted to say well done, I think the weight you've lost since January is fab, keep up the good work!

well done ben your doing fab x x

Went a little bit off the rails, was still not pigging out too much but had the odd takeaway, pub meals, having a full English breakfast at work every day. eating basically what I wanted but still trying not to intake wasted calories that I wouldn't feel like sugary pop, and not doing daft things like binge eating 4 chocolate bars in one sitting or having 6 slices of bread with a meal. Was sure I would have gained something, probably around 1/2 to 1 stone I thought.

Weighed myself this morning and to my surprise and delight I have stayed the same, in fact I've lost 1/2 a pound although I don't record fractions of pounds on here.

It just goes to show me that when my diet is over, and I am at my target weight, I don't have to spend the rest of my life worrying about food and can enjoy all of the foods I like as long as I don't go too daft and just shovelling everything I see into my mouth

back on the diet this morning with an aim to get below 20 stone as quickly as possible. Hopefully as I have pretty much maintained for the last month or two I will get that big motivating boost of massive weight loss over the next week or two that I seem to get when I first start a diet

well done big be n your doing great x x :)

Well done lovely :)

It's all about forward thinking and preparation really :) Why fry something in fat for extra calories when you can grill it. There's 'better' types of various foods too (like weightwatchers bacon medallions or sainsburys medallions - basically without any/much fat so it's a smaller amount) If you really want a fizzy drink then just one diet version (still bad but lower calories!) one chocolate bar etc.... all common sense really but tbh we just didn't do it before.

HUGE congrats on how far you've come hun xx

Well, I'm back, two stone back on. Been moving house which was pretty stressful, along with a few other things I've had on my mind. Back on it from today. 24 stone 2 pounds, so at least I haven't gone all the way back to over 27st. And hopefully I will get that big weight loss you get at the beginning of a diet to spur me on even more. My son starts nursery in January and I really didn't want him being teased about having a fat dad. Well I will still be fat in January but hopefully well on my way to not being fat

This is it, round 2

Well its been a while. I spent a long time not dieting and weighed myself sometime in the middle of last year....... 27stone4...... exactly what I started at when i very first came on here. been losing a bit here, a bit there, putting a bit back on here and there too. working away and eating out and drinking every night wasnt really helping. Ended up on nightshift, and what seems to be working for me at the moment is eating once a day. Around 9pm i have my one meal of the day.... usually a mcdonalds, subway, pizza, or other takeaway. try and keep that under 1500 calories and at the moment i am 22 stone 9 pounds. Deffinately not the healthiest way to lose weight but i'm finding it fairly easy, which is important i think, as by the time i'm feeling really hungry again in the early hours of the morning its time for bed, and when i wake up i'm not hungry any more and am just starting to get really hungry by the time 9pm comes round again.

last time i saw my wife in early January i was about 25st2, when i see her again in about 3 weeks i'm hoping ill be under 22 stone. which will hopefully be a nice suprise for her. anyway, here's to getting back to my lowest weight since i joined here of 22st1 and beyond

Back