• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

More than a kick up the bum needed!

alioreilly

S: 20st4lb C: 20st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 50.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Up and down, that's me! Now I'm 20st 4lb, disgusting! Everything in my life is good, home, new job etc EXCEPT weight. I feel really unhealthy, hips, legs and feet are painful, taking painkillers everyday, out of breath etc etc. I need all the help and motivation possible. Feel like I don't know where to start! Thought of maybe doing other diets like SW or CC even simple start but I think I need the structure of points so I can myself some treats! Please help me x :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st0.5lb C: 14st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.19%)
You sound just like me!! Really happy, but can't seem to lose weight! It is hard, otherwise we would all be a size 10 lol .
Ive decided I'm going to start from the beginning , simple start. In my first week I lost 5 pounds and felt fab! I'm also going to buy a journal from class on Wednesday, to help me stay on track!!
Im also going to try and walk 3 times a week, a good 30 min fast (ish!!) walk.

why don't you try and set yourself some little goals?

Good of luck, you can do it!!

xx

bessie84

Silver Member
S: 16st5lb C: 9st13.5lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 6st5.5lb(39.08%)
deep breaths, dont look how far you have to go, set mini goals. start with basics, use your books, log on here and dont be too hard on yourself. ITS A LONG STEADY WALK, NOT A RACE.

xx GOOD LUCK xx