More Weirdness....

LightRaven

What doesn't kill me.....
Alright so I have a nasty cold (no.. it's not the swine flu!)... and I got kicked out of work yesterday by the owner of my company because I had a bad coughing fit and so he sent me home.

Anyways.. on the way home I got some proper medicine for this cold... Mucinex and Sugar Free cough drops. I get Ayleigh from Daycare and head home.

What is weird is that I just noticed that I didn't have my afternoon snack yesterday. And I didn't eat after dinner either. (I did have pizza for dinner though... :copon:) And then I skipped one of my morning snacks this morning without realizing it. (I have two..I can't make it between breakfast and lunch without a piece of string cheese (50cals) and then later two rice cakes(80 cals).

I'm wondering if my snack skippage and after dinner no-cheating is due to the cough drops. They are sugar free, but not void of calories.... they are 5 cals each. Which is 2 more calories than the gum I chew... and I can chew a whole pack (14 pieces) in a day.

Maybe it's because they last a long time. It can take almost a half hour to finish one. I don't know what the connection is... but hey, I'll continue to eat sugar free cough drops if it stops me from snacking or wanting to! :8855:

LR

Lol LR, funny when you realise you've forgotten to eat. I've done that and it does shock you. Might be the cold tho, I'm just getting over flu been poorly for just over two weeks and didn't feel like eating a thing when I was really rough. Sadly appetite is coming back now!!

Yea, but colds don't affect me like that. The only time I don't have an appetite is if I am REALLY sick (strep throat is my specialty.. who still gets that at almost 30?!?! Seriously!)

Still haven't eaten after dinner tonight either. Hell, if this is my cure for my constant desire to eat after eating dinner, then I'll take it. Mentholated and everything. :8855:

LR

Lol.. They are just Sugar Free Halls... .you have Halls over there right? :8855:

LR

we sure do, im off to the shop :giggle:

Oh guess what i found in my local shop this week...... Okay well i will tell you now, i found some Hershey bars, they also had the pretzel ones too and at 100cals a bar i had to try them. They were so yummy i bought loads :D

Really... we don't have 100 cal chocolate bars here.... interesting....

LR

Back