Morning all i did it reply ASAP getting hungry lol

i joined this morning and i asked leader if what if i didn't have the food for the fat attack and she just told me to check the fat per 100g and stick the 5% rule

I have this for brekkie i just want to make sure it's ok before i eat

1 med slice smart price brown bread 77 cals per slice
**fat per 100g is 1.6g**

1 pot yellow baked beans smart price baked beans
**fat per 100g 0.4g**

tesco grapefruit in juice red pot
***fat per 100g 0g***

4 tsp gold sweet sweetener
***(1x tsp = 1.5g as i used 4tsp i make it 2g**

cals used 198 for brekkie

is this good?

4 tsp gold sweet sweetener
***(1x tsp = 1.5g as i used 4tsp i make it 2g**

Sorry don't much about RC but would the sweetener not be 6g?

Irene xx

0.4g of goldsweet is equivalent to 4g sugar therefore goldsweet one tenth of the calories1 spoonful of goldsweet contains 6.5kj (1.5kcal) while an equivalent amount of sugar may contain 67kj (16kcal)

that's off the jar

having lunch now
ASDA Smartprice Irish stew
Per 100g
Fat 1.7g

196g serving
110kcal

2 med slices
ASDA Smartprice Brown loaf
Per 100g
Fat 1.6g
77kcal per slice
2x154kcals

= 264 kcals

1 power snack
1x ww lemon and lime 50 cals

Don't worry if you happen to go over your calorie allowance by a little bit. I'm sure the change in diet is quite major compared to what you usually eat and therefore your body will see the difference anyway. The fat attack fortnight is designed to kick start your diet and to provide you with a high weight loss to simply give you the motivation to keep going with it.

Also, try not to miss a main meal. Snacks are not so bad, but your body relies on getting those three meals a day and you've got more chance of having something that you shouldn't through hunger. If you're out shopping, grab a sandwich within your lunch calorie limit and under 5% fat. it'll take 5 minutes out of your shopping time but give you what you need. Or keep some fruit with you to have. Just don't skip main meals if you can help it.

But good luck with the diet, sounds like you've started well :)

Back