Morning and hello

Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by Babybear, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Babybear

Babybear New Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.09%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hi there, newbie here. Doing Scottish Slimmers, 21 pounds lost , very long way to go. This seems like a good place for extra support so thought I'd try it.:):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    You are doing well. I was going to start ss last week but I do not think I got through a day without cheating. The good news was I even managed to lose a pound. SS is a good diet as you can eat everything in moderation. It is really changing your eating habits forever as we are in this mess because we have eaten the wrong foods for a long time. I have to admit I am going to give celebrity slim another go this week ( lost a stone quite quickly ). But ss is a more sensible way to lose weight as you are re-educating your diet long term, not going for a quick fix then trying to eat a low carb diet. Have you got all the ss cookery books as they have some great recipes. Good luck in your weight lose journey, remember a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips everytime you want to cheat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.