morning chit chat

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi all how r u?
i'm so tired today I want to go back to bed but can't cause little one is up and i've got loads to do housework, shopping, and i wanted to go on my wii fit too cause i wanted to try exercise and see what it does to my wi loss but don't think i have the energy.
maybe a cup of coffee is needed.
have a good day all i'll be about abit this morning as i' doing bits and bobs.

Morning I hear u on that one!! I'm so tired too! I'm not even on cd yet I'm due to restart sat and meeting CDC fri I'm excited and dreading it in same breath. Think im so tires coz I'm feeling so fat n sluggish I so need to get back on cd!!!

Hope Ur energy picks up n u have some luck with the wii

hi hun yeah before cd i was so tired. it was because i was dehydrated generally i have more energy these days. i'm tired today cause my little boy has been ill. but hes better today so hopefully i will get more sleep today.
good luck for your start hun

I'm still in bed! Off work today, on day 2 of CD and delaying my first shake as long as possible. Think I'm gonna find it tough going today :-(

Please can u all do me a favour???? When I restart this Saturday and I'm on the boards within my first week complaining about tiredness etc please remind me that this week leading up to my restart I was feeling soo tired also and thats with eating food!!! Only difference is I feel fat and tired n when im on cd I atop feeling fat :)

Im on day 4 of my restart and feel really shakey and well just odd. dizzy, and light headed, I feel like im floating. It gets worse everytime I restart (ive been on and off CD for the past 4 years) I dont feel hungry now which is good but the other side effects are really getting to me. Im constantly freezing as well. I drink plenty water so fingers crossed it gets better. It took almost 3 weeks the last time for it to stop :-(. xx

Oh no Katie hold on in there as we know it gets easier bit hard telling yourself that when I feel rubbish and know u have the power to stop feeling that way!

It's such a battle of wills isn't it!!

I was supposed to reduce carbs this week I've totally not done that by a long shot so i'l be feeling awful for sure!!

It's worth it ultimately think of the summer that's almost upon us!!

Back