Morning everyone

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
What a glorious day, feeling tickertyboo and quite lively today, could be due to the fact I fell asleep yesturday afternoon for 2 1/2 hours solid, and slept all night really heavily lol. Hope you all have a wonderfull day and enjoy the sunshine. I'm going to be supervising O/H in the garden today, finishing off what I couldn't do yesturday. He doesn't know it yet though!
Have fun what ever you are doing, be good, be carefull and be happy. xx

Morning CG.

I like the sound of your day *wishes I had a garden* it's good to supervise.

I'm going to make a start on my coursework for my next Open Uni course (which doesn't officially start until October, but I want to get a head start on it) i'm crazy excited about it. Been looking forward to it since I registered in May and I finally have the books.

But before I do that I'm going to have a big breakfast and put my pork steaks to marinate in the synfree bbq sauce I made yesterday. MMmmm!!

Hello Carolyne, another bright and breezy post from you as usual.

It's lovely sunny weather in Norfolk too, although it is chilly.

I have my family arriving today, they are staying for a week, so a busy week in progress for me.

But today, will be spent giving my little grandson some love and hugs (he's 15 months old and adorable) as I haven't seen him since July, so a lovely day in store for me.

Have a good day in your garden, love to you. X

Good morning, hope you all have fabulous weekends :). I'm off swimming later on with family, am looking forward to it. Then when I come home going to chill, cant wait to see Strictly come Dancing tonight :)

I'm getting my youngest grandaughter (she'll be 6 on Boxing Day .... cutie that she is) so I hope the weather stays nice here today - if it does we'll go for a walk and a picnic in the glen, we'll play on the swings and the slide and monkey bars, play skipping games and swingball ..... that's if I can get her away from the TV cartoon chanels ........ lol ......I've got lots of energy nowadays and the kids love it that Nana and Papa can run around with them now!

Have a good day everyone

......... oops, good AFTERNOON sorry ........

Last edited:
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

My daughter is home from France tomorrow so I'm making sure her bedroom is spic and span. Ive bought flowers to put in her bedroom too. Cant wait to see my beautiful girl although she will be sad with her leaving her fiance in France.

Have a good SW weekend too.

Weather is amazing here.unusual for scotland haha!
after a restless night sleep i have had a lovely long lie and am just relaxing all day.
got a big glass of diet pink lemonade and half a wispa gold and am sat outside on my hammock:)
btw the wispa golds are to die for!!!! and a half is only 6.5 syns!

Back