Morning peeps

marianne01

Good luck new starters , my advice as a returner and been 100% for 6 days - take each day as comes .

It's a good day today and as I get my shake ready I am meeting an old friend in the harvester , it will be tough but I want to get in the 17's so that goal is more important that a quick fix of food and ruin all the hard work I have done this week my body is in ketosis and I don't want to have to come out and then try and get back in again.

So in harvester today it will be my shake and a very large coffee with vanilla shake sprinkle acting as milk , well that's the plan

Well I did it went out for a meal but did not eat , just had a black coffee , pint of water, and my shake . It's my official weight day tomorrow

Well done it feel's good doesn't it "not giving in" I did the same last week my mum and aunt were sat eating (i can't say what they ate!) but i had my bar and a black coffee felt great after :) It does help that i have no sense of smell though!

Thankyou amber , yes it was hard but the feeling passed and I was ok , felt so proud of myself that I came home had a coke zero then just now I weighed myself , I know I should not have as my real weigh in is tomorrow . But I have lost a further 2lb in two days bringing the total to 9lb not bad for an evening weigh in on your 6th day. Hoping that I have lost a bit more in morning but if I don't 9lb is nothing to grumble about in your first week. I say down 9 doing fine xxx

How did you get on??? Tell!! x

well done you for managing that, I wouldnt have been able to lol

Midge, I lost 10lb in my first week , the reward for not eating in harvester. I am hoping and praying that I lose 5lb as that would put me in the 17's and I will be ecstatic . Hope you guys are having good days and when I am having a difficult moment I listerning to my iPod . Xxxxxxxxxx

Back