Morning!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Ooooh ive just read through all these threads in total peace with nobody interupting with filth and smut, you know who you are;):D

Ok ok i missed it a bit lol
Morning all xxx

morning tracy how are you????? x

Hello My fellow Lesbainian!:D

Did you enjoy our trip down under?....

The button mushroom was truly unsatisfying don't you agree?!;):D

hey tracey, how are ya? am back on the sahkes to shift this extra weight i have gained since beng off on holiday. found it all to easy to say, what the hell i've just been on holiday to get married and its crept on ultra fast!

Hey Trac, how you doin girl?

Oh oh oh pineapple how'd the wedding go???

Hey ladylipo,

The wedding was fantastic, best day of my life so far! The hotel was out of this world and the location, service, surroundings and our guests were first class. I wish I could do it all again without the nerves! Was truly brill, but tiring as we never really had a holiday. We were only there a week and we had to make sure we spent time with everyone in the run up to the big day. We had 42 guests over with us so you can imagine it took a lot to get round everyone! I was really good on holiday food wise, ate salads and loads of fruit with the odd treat! I was amazed when I got home and had only gained 4 lbs the whole week we were away. I knew I would gain something as I never sis the refeed before going properly, so was chuffed that it was only 4 lbs. Disaster has struck since being home! I’m up a whole stone and 2lbs. I tried yesterday to start shakes but it never happened, so am trying again today. I just want to get back to 11st 1 lbs as I felt great there. I could prob be done with losing another half stone or so after getting back to 11st but I’ll take one step at a time, am happy to get to 11st with shakes then try and lose some more with scot slimmers or something.x

How are you getting on?

P.s I Have A Couple Of Pics On My Gallery. But They Are Not The Profession Pics Yet - Still Waiting For Them!!

Hello My fellow Lesbainian!:D

Did you enjoy our trip down under?....

The button mushroom was truly unsatisfying don't you agree?!;):D

:rolleyes::p:p:p:p

to quote an ex 'I can't get me hands round it...' but she did have hands like Jezza Beadle...

Lol loved it Lise looking forward to my next visit! xx

Lol loved it Lise looking forward to my next visit! xx

I could tell you loved it, Trace....

....But you maybe wanna lay off with GURNING face....it is a bit off putting....and well, the barking and woofing just freaked me out!:D

Lmao and i thought that was why you were so turned on!!!:p:D

Lmao and i thought that was why you were so turned on!!!:p:D

No, that wasn't turned on, that was electricuted.....I had my little toe stuck up Howdy's.......

....plug socket!:D

Hahahaha love it!! Did howdy enjoy it?? x

Hahahaha love it!! Did howdy enjoy it?? x

I wasn't looking at his face......;)

....anyway, it was you that had hold of the remote control!:D

Lol but you were pushing all the buttons!!;):D x

Thank god you do!! Lmao they say every woan has a lesbian side! xx

i too have a lesbian side as well

But do you have a tongue like floppys?! x

oh yes xxx

Back