Morning

kellywobble

:DGood morning everyone. Well I got through my first day yippee! had to go to bed at 9.30 though because my stomach thought my throat was cut. Anyhow up this morning and feel up for it again lets see if I,m so chirpy this evening. Fingers crossed. Hey Lynn how did you get on? :D:D:D

Morning......glad to hear you got through yesterday, weekends can be tricky, so well done.
hope you have a good day today :)

Good morning glad you feel ok, it gets easier and you get into a routine so don't worry

Thanks everyone I've just made myself a ticker lets see if its worked

perhaps not

Try again

O yes now I can see my little turtle crawl to the finish line. How is everyone today?

yeah.........well done :)

Hey Lynn how did you get on? :D:D:D

My first day ended in disaster :eek: BUT I am NOT giving up!:D I got up quite early 6.40 and am getting the water in and really think it's helping. Had strawberry shake at 10.30 was nice. 1.5L drank so an improvement on this time yesterday. ;)

Good on you lyn getting back on track today. Today is another day with a line under yesterday. Here's your line _________________________Go girl :party0049:

Ah well you could always have a boogie :greenapple:see if it takes yer mind off other things.

No word of how Harriet's getting on? Have you a family to cook for Kelly? I'm glad I don't cos temptation lol.

I had a look for Harriet hope she's doing ok. Yes I've got a lot to cook for 7 just about to start peeling spuds now. I'm not going to let it get to me tho I shall rise above it and enjoy another shake:party0011:

Glad you got through your first day OK Kelly. Just take each day as it comes and you will be fine. Does that mean that your weigh in day is on Saturday then? I find that weighing on Saturday spurs you on through the rest of the weekend, which used to be my worst time of the week for pigging out.

Get through this first week and have your first weigh in and you will really be spurred on for week 2.

Well I had my first weigh on Friday then started Saturday. So i was planning on Friday (cos its sooner) do you think I should go Saturday :hmm:

Whatever's easiest for you really. I got weighed on the Friday and started the shakes on the saturday and now get weighed every Saturday. Just as long as you have enough shakes to see you through to saturday though.

Well thats decided that then Friday it is. Roll on Friday I won't have enough to go till Saturday.

Hi Kellywobble....congrats on getting the ticker up!! You might want to change the turtle for a rabbit, 'cos if you stick to LT by the letter, the weight will come off soooo fast!!!! LOL

Back