Mornning all

andrene

Come on can i have some more feed back , im sitting hear with my fruits of the forest shake with crushed ice in a fancy wine glass lol. First day of SS+ and Im feeling positive.

Come let me know how all you SS + ers are doing.

Andrene xx

Hi andrene hun!

Hope you are doing fab! How did your first weigh in go???

I am still on SS but finding the past few days very difficult!!

Have a fab day hun and your shake sounds delicious!! :D xx

My little mix up lol

When i got up took out my shakes for the day as i take one to work. Made it all up took a big mouthfull ahhhhhh its was chicken and mushroom cold with crushed ice Yuck !!!!!!!!!

So had to go all through the process again with my fruits of the forest lol

I weighed in at 19'1/4 only put on 2lbs over christmas but i did have a wee attempt to lose some of that xmas gain before i went back for my weigh in.

My next goal is to see 17 stone on the scale

Aw ra best for today girls

Andrene x

Good Morning all......I'm still awake here, it's 4:25 am LOL :p....Studying my ass offf and thinking about getting thin :)

Morning! Eww cold soup! Poor you. . . I made a potato and leek soup on Saturday and accidentally poured way too much pepper in it :( Its all i could tatse, i was well miffed and my bf just said make another one.... Its not the same, i wanted leek and potato for a reason (moan moan moan) Ended up having tomato and it was sooo grainy i ended up coughing and spluttering.
Safe to say im off the tomato and will make sure the lid is on the pepper properly in future!

I havent tried the chocolate shakes cold yet.... are they nice?

Hi there Andrene

You sound like me in the morn half a sleep...lol

I'm just having a black tea :eek: dunno if i like it black yet though! And no sugar forgot to get sweetners!

Think I'm gonna have warm choc shake in a bit for breakfast.

We WILL do this :)
x

Oh dear - I only bought 2 soups as suggested by my CDC and they are tomato she said they were the best....ha ha! Am dreading it now gonna try one at lunch time! Hope its edible though or I'm gonna be short on meals or blooming hungry!

i find the tomato soup bearable but definitely not one of my favs, its the only one i find that tastes too powdery and thats the only one which you make different

im having chic & mush today but ill make sure i boil the kettle first ;)
hope its nice as ive never tried it before

im just having my chic n mush soup now and oh wow!!! why have i never tried this before, its delish and i'll definitely be getting more of these on thursday

Back