Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Morrisons eat smart fromage frais

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by kelbly, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. kelbly

kelbly Member

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the eat smart fromage frais is synned or free? I have looked it up and says 4 1/2 syns. Then I look what others have said is free and this is on the list......could anyone confirm please

Katie;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  4. kelbly

kelbly Member

I just looked on the off chance! I couldnt find any fromage frais with lower fat than that. I was happily eating away at it, thought I would make some 'free' ice cream and checked just in case!!

5. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    yes it is synned.....we always have to pop in the asdas across the road to get our fromage frais!!
    i refuse to buy anything without checking first as its so easy to make mistakes with things like this.

6. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.