Morrisons mushroom stirfry Mmmmm yummy..

michellewild

Morning all, well yesterday in morrisons i was searching for different kind of veggies to have, and i come accross the mushroom stirfry, comes in a container 320g,21 calories per 80g,2.2g carbs per 80g, so i did 100g of this and 100g of turkey,i also added a little bit of schwartz perfect shake,seson for all,, put it in my microwave steamer(container) and cooked for 4.5 minutes, when done i put a couple of rings of raw green pepper, and omg it was soooooo lovely, really tasty, cant wait to have it again while OH and my 2 boys have saturday night takeaway, Just thought i would share with all you lovely people xxx

Morning all, well yesterday in morrisons i was searching for different kind of veggies to have, and i come accross the mushroom stirfry, comes in a container 320g,21 calories per 80g,2.2g carbs per 80g, so i did 100g of this and 100g of turkey,i also added a little bit of schwartz perfect shake,seson for all,, put it in my microwave steamer(container) and cooked for 4.5 minutes, when done i put a couple of rings of raw green pepper, and omg it was soooooo lovely, really tasty, cant wait to have it again while OH and my 2 boys have saturday night takeaway, Just thought i would share with all you lovely people xxx
I have this also but from co-op I think I will have all of it by its self and not add any other protein to it.. It's very filling to. X

Sounds gooood!!! xx

Watch the carbs if you have all of the pack instead of protein. The extra carbs may send you out of ketosis and you'd probably be short on protein that day.

Many of us have stir fry either dry fried or using frylight. As for whether the veggies in the mixed packs are allowed you'd need to have a look and if there were veggies not on the allowed list you'd need to check out the carbs in them. Most of us would be looking at keeping under 60g carbs a day to keep in ketosis. That's why My Fitness Pal is so useful as it keeps a running total for you. If you're only doing 4 packs on their own then you won't go over that, it's when you start adding veg, milk and whatever else that it can add up.

Back