• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Morrisons Salad, synich?

Andy R.

Time for a change
Hi tracey, it was just the salad bar help yourself thingy. and i think that was the names of the cous cous and pasta, tried looking on the SW site but its not working for me lol.

paperclip

Silver Member
The veg and cous cous should be fine (unless they added oil to the cous cous - unlikely) - it's the sauce on that pasta you need to be worrying about...

Andy R.

Time for a change
i appreciate anybody who responds, so thanks. i didnt go overboard, and i usually only have about 5 syns a day, so i should be ok. but be warn if i have a gain this week, they be some finger pointing going on lol:D

all of that would be free food except the pasta sauce and most of them are 4 syns for a quarter of a jar so I would guess at 1 - 2 to be on the safe side.

Andy R.

Time for a change
thanks, i just finished eating the full tub. bloody enjoyed it too, well worth 2 syns lol
thanks crimson i was guessing around that mark

Sounds like a nice lunch - I always end up guessing syns and if you at least make yourself accountable helps keep you on track :p