Most pp's in 1 day

Wow well done you, thats brilliant! You must be so pleased. Ive not been too brill but went for long walk today so hopefully that will help a bit and im planning on gutting the house over the weekend so that should also help a bit. I seem to be eating the same things so think I may be getting a bit bored, I agree with you though, the warbies wrap pizzas are gorgeous, I could eat them every day!

Hope works going ok for you, enjoy your fruit :D x

I was ecstatic! It has definitely boosted my motivation. The long walk will have done you wonders and gutting the house??? I get knackered just hoovering 2 rooms so i think you will be just fine :)
I think boredom played a big role last time too. Its why I'm going to try to make or try something new each week. I bought loads of the WW chocolate biscuits so have those to snack on. Tonight though I took pineapple, grapes and an apple to work so its a good start. If I lose another 3lbs then I hit my first target of 5% of body weight so I'm going to be ambitious and aim for that next Friday! Its maybe too high but got to aim high right??

Anyway, happy cleaning :D x

Well done nat!!!! Bet u were made up. You will easily reach ur Christmas target. Keep going girl xxxx

Thanks!! I was pretty pleased... I want to lose 100lbs in total and my loss today means I have so far lost 10% so I'm seeing it that way plus its only another 4lbs for xmas target so fingers crossed :)

Your mojo will come back... just find the one thing that will motivate you! For me, it was my holiday next year but now its fitting into the perfect dress at next years Christmas do. This week, I have been trying to find something nice to wear and its been so hard! So next year I'm aiming to be super slim and able to wear anything!

Have a great weekend :) x

I was ecstatic! It has definitely boosted my motivation. The long walk will have done you wonders and gutting the house??? I get knackered just hoovering 2 rooms so i think you will be just fine :)
I think boredom played a big role last time too. Its why I'm going to try to make or try something new each week. I bought loads of the WW chocolate
biscuits so have those to snack on. Tonight though I took pineapple, grapes and an apple to work so its a good start. If I lose another 3lbs then I hit my first target of 5% of body weight so I'm going to be ambitious and aim for that next Friday! Its maybe too high but got to aim high right??

Anyway, happy cleaning :D x

Im sure you'll make your target, 5% of your body weight, wow thats really good, keep going and im sure you'll do it!

Well I was really surprised to have lost 2lb on mon night, must have been all the cleaning lol and all the stress as our boiler has packed in so we've been without heating and hot water, not good! Anyway I now need to lose 5lb before xmas to make my stone so I to will be aiming high!

Hope your ankle's getting better and good luck :D

Well done you!!!! So there is a point to cleaning after all :)

5lbs by Xmas is very achievable!!! Your going to manage it fine!!

I'm pretty disappointed in myself. Since being weighed last Friday, i did so well food wise and exercise. I was walking 6 - 8 miles some days and then last night i binged on a Chinese so that has probably ruined my week as it probably went over the day & weekly points! I probably wasn't even that hungry but i had this compulsion to stop at the takeaway on my way home. I'm trying to keep within points, if not slightly under for the next few days but i think Friday will be a disappointment :(

Grrrrrrr :)

Well done you!!!! So there is a point to cleaning after all :)

5lbs by Xmas is very achievable!!! Your going to manage it fine!!

I'm pretty disappointed in myself. Since being weighed last Friday, i did so well food wise and exercise. I was walking 6 - 8 miles some days and then last night i binged on a Chinese so that has probably ruined my week as it probably went over the day & weekly points! I probably wasn't even that hungry but i had this compulsion to stop at the takeaway on my way home. I'm trying to keep within points, if not slightly under for the next few days but i think Friday will be a disappointment :(

Grrrrrrr :)

Dont let it put you off track cause you never know, you might think you went well over your allowance but it might not be as bad as you think. Just do what your doing and keep within your pp's till fri and see what happens, or you could gut your house lol :D

Keep it up, good luck :) x

Back