most rubbish shop ever...

abigail09

Gold Member
just been shopping and couldnt believe it. couldn't get the asda wholemeal pittas, ryvita minis, ryvita crackerbread or plain geletin...

is there a conspiracy against slimming world?

I think it's the time of the year... people getting ready for their summer hols. I had to send my mum all the way to Southampton (I live in Portsmouth and she was over there visiting relatives) to get the special offer on Aplen Lights at Tesco, they are on special offer and I had to have several boxes at a £1 each...!

i hate it when that happens!! although i went to tesco last night to stock up on Chicken Bovril and there were jars and jars of it!!!

x

I'm finding round here that there are always gaps in the shelves, and not just the special offers.

I put Wholegrain Crackerbread on my Asda online order every week, and I very rarely get any, I managed to get 5 boxes last week, first time for ages.

My nearest whopping sized, 24 hour's open Tesco supermarket, rarely has Quark on it's shelves either, last time I asked about it they said "Oh you must be doing the SW diet"!!!! - so maybe we are taking over, LOL....

Asda recalled all the pittas last week apparently

Back