Mothers' Day Virtual Reality Pub

Oh Lou that does sound a nice day! How old is your daughter? That was so sweet of her to do the powerpoint thing!

Danicing on ice starting!!!! Yipee!

I'll have a baileys with ice please!

I had a bad day, I ate a pork chop that my husband cooked on the bbq and even worse i don't feel that guilty about eating it, hoping that a pork chop won't do too much damage and I promise to be good again tomorrow.

Large Tia Maria and ice please. That would go down a treat. Had a nice Mother's Day, went for a lovely walk across our promenade in the sunshine talking about our holiday in the summer. Had a beautiful photo frame from my eldest daughter and a voucher for New Look (now I can buy their clothes) and a hair protector for me to use on holiday from my youngest daughter. Great kids, can't complain but could still do with a drink, it's been a long time!

Oh Lou that does sound a nice day! How old is your daughter? That was so sweet of her to do the powerpoint thing!

Danicing on ice starting!!!! Yipee!

She's only 10. She's spent days doing it apparently :)

Cheralyn - you bold girl! The only thing you are allowed do with pork is use sausages as a measuring tool for your weight loss!!!;) Look you've been this bad so far today......go wash it down with a few baileys! The ice will count towards your water intake for today!

MiniB Enjoy that tia maria!!!

Ooooh nice cold pint of cider and black for me now!!! mmmmm :D

I need a large straight vodka and i need it now...i've just spent two thousand pounds..just as easy as that haha :eek: xx

omg!!! what on????????????????

*here* heres your large straight vodka ... in one!

I need a large straight vodka and i need it now...i've just spent two thousand pounds..just as easy as that haha :eek: xx

:eek::eek: On what????

Ooo that hit the spot thanks hun!! Can't really complain...it was on a holiday! Week in New York and a week in Vegas..first class n all but my god how easily you can spend money is scary!xx

Waltzes into the bar, fresh from her second shower of the day, orders a huge vodka then falls asleep at the bar while waiting for the barman. Awww too much alcohol today, not used to it now.

Thanks for waking me up ladies, can I please have an iced water, I am on a total food replacement plan and I am not allowed alcohol. Walks away whistling innocently, not telling everyone I was so drunk today.......hehe.

lol! Don't want it going straight to my head, i'll end up dancing on the tables hehehe! lol :D:D

Thats my table you are dancing on - but there is plenty of room for both of us now since we have lost weight.

Great I'll have company! Have a funny feeling Kered will be there too!:D

She knows me too well.....lol.

Wow,..........enjoy those holidays louize.

Thanks hun! I think i might be excited when i get over the shock of clicking "buy"! haha!x

IT will be a fab holiday! You will be able to shop for skinny clothes!!!

Cheralyn - you bold girl! The only thing you are allowed do with pork is use sausages as a measuring tool for your weight loss!!!;) Look you've been this bad so far today......go wash it down with a few baileys! The ice will count towards your water intake for today!

Its my first blip on the diet, i blame my bloody husband, who said he could have a bbq when i'm on a diet anyway? :p

Goodnight all, remember not to drink too much. Some of you might have work in the morning.

Enjoy the last of your virtual time in the virtual bar drinking the virtual alcohol.

Back