Mothers' Day Virtual Reality Pub

IT will be a fab holiday! You will be able to shop for skinny clothes!!!

I know!!!!!! I think thats the bit im most excited about!! Bring on that milkshake for breakfast...ohh yeahhh! Haha! Can't wait till it's all gone...when i have a bad day at work i tend to buy things..except since i've been overweight i've been buying holidays, a new tv, camera, wii etc you name it. When im slim and i can buy clothes...my god it will be so much cheaper haha xxx

What on earth have you spent that much money on?

I had a weak moment and booked a holiday honey!! It was the only thing taking my mind off food tonight lol xx

wow louize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can i come?!!! lol

When are you going?

wow louize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can i come?!!! lol

When are you going?

Hehe sure! I'm going 31st July so by that time I should be able to fit loads of you in my cases :D xx

haha were guna hold you to that!! :D

Hehe sure! I'm going 31st July so by that time I should be able to fit loads of you in my cases :D xx

oooo you're going the day after my goal date. Although not sure if I'll be exactly where I wanna be by 30th July, but if not, I'm taking the week off anyway because my birthday is on 9th August and want to be able to celebrate my new figure in and with style. :D:D If I need to lose more, I'll start again after my birthday and finish up. :D

Kered, I don't mind sharing the table with you lol hun!! *Spins round* Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!:D:D

Well ladies I'm off to bed. Whoever is last out of the pub please turn off lights and lock up!!!! Nite!

Mines a Singapore Sling if yer buying..............

Back