Mothers Day, what to do

Zozozela

I just wondered if anyone was planning to have a day off tomorrow? I am doing the 810 plan so I can have a meal but we have some Staffordshire oatcakes in the freezer and OH has offered then as breakfast in bed; then realised I cannot have them.....
I am on week 3, worried that if I have a day off I will flounder for a few days.
What's is anyone else doing?

Don't do it.

Yes, it's Mother's Day. But why does your reward for being a good mother have to be food? Why should your reward for being a good mother be to risk falling off the wagon? Put like that, it doesn't sound like such a nice thing to do for you, does it? Do you think your OH could come up with something more imaginative? :)

It is not worth it, I had a kebab last night and a glass or 2 of diet coke. I couldn't believe the scales this morning showed a 3lb gain. Soooooo not worth it. We have to change the mind set of celebrating with food. I celebrated everything with food before. Keep up the good work and being thin will be a much better mothers day present x

Thanks for your replies sweetbunny and lily. Husband was totally in agreement, I think he was just trying to give me a relaxed day. We are now off out for a bike ride after eating my maple and.pecan.porridge (yum) and then.going to watch Oz, the great and powerful.
I was having a weak moment :)

Thanks for your replies sweetbunny and lily. Husband was totally in agreement, I think he was just trying to give me a relaxed day. We are now off out for a bike ride after eating my maple and.pecan.porridge (yum) and then.going to watch Oz, the great and powerful.
I was having a weak moment :)

Yay! :clap: :happy096::clap::happy096::clap: :happy096::clap: :happy096::clap: :happy096::clap: :happy096:

Hope you have a lovely day. :)

Back