1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mother's Day

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by hexe, 26 March 2014 Social URL.

1. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's upon us again :) Mothering Sunday.
    They know not to buy booze or chocolates for me and eating out is also cancelled.
    Has anybody got some SW-friendly ideas I could pass on to my kids and hubby? (And no, I can't have them cooking, they'll spoil the food and probably blow up my kitchen LOL)
    Hoping for nice weather, BBQ might be a good idea?
    I am still dreaming of a diet-friendly restaurant, you know, where they state syns/points on the menue ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We don't celebrate Mothers Day in our house, its just not something we do, but we do buy each other Christmas stockings & one year OH put in some bags of dried fruit, which you can have as a hexb, ok it seems odd, but it was a lovely idea.

Or how about some nice candles or if they want to 'treat' you how about some individually wrapped cake bars that way you can have one at a time without feeling like you have to eat them all now, or they could do you a 'basket' of food say tinned prunes (hexb), tinned apples (hexb), Alpen lights, etc.

4. EmilieClare

EmilieClare Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is what my hubby done for Valentines day for me <3

Attached Files:

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    morrisons are doing packs of fruit etc-all wrapped up for less than a tenner

6. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I actually heard the rumour that they opted for perfume and flowers :)
    If the weather stays as nice as it was today, maybe the season's first BBQ is on the cards?
    All you mums/stepmums/carers/guardians.... out there, have a lovely day tomorrow xx