Motivated and ready for Dukan!!

Embrace the boobs!! My OH supports my weight loss but has made it clear he would prefer the boobs to remain lol!!

Your meals always sound amazing. Do you follow a dukan recipe book or just create it yourself?! xx

I make up some things myself but I follow recipes nearly every day! I make a meal plan on Sunday nights and put my menu for the week up on my fridge so that I always have the right stuff in and don't get bored :) I got a few of my recipes from the sticky on the Dukan Recipes forum - it's called "Recipes that I love (updated often)" by Ladymahayla, and I've got an app on my iphone called Dukan Free which gives me lots of recipe ideas. I've also adapted a few recipes from Weight Watchers books that my mum and sister gave me :)

Can't believe I didn't think to look up an app!

Great idea, my tablet is now loaded with them lol :D

Haha! I love them, making sticky chicken stir fry for my eldest sister tonight (I'm having another pp day as going out for dinner tomorrow), excited already!

My students are having a meet and greet BBQ this afternoon (in this weather would you believe) and I'm making them make and fly polystyrene gliders before they are allowed a ticket. The MSc course I run is Aerospace Vehicle Design so it is relevant, honestly!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Delicious sounding meals indeed! And you're doing so well!
I have a frozen yoghurt each evening. I sometimes attack it immediately in its fully frozen state but, in respect for my teaspoons(!), I usually leave it 15 or 30 mins before starting... delicious!
Good hump to you too ;)

Hey guys! Just checking in :) my students loved their BBQ but no time for glider competition so it will have to be another day!!

The sticky chicken went down very well again and made enough for us both to take to work for lunch on Friday which was great! Went out last night with friends for dinner and drinks. went to a place called spaghetti johns which, I'll be honest, is torture for someone on dukan! But I persevered and had tuna steak with mussels and asparagus which was lovely - I was very jealous of everyone's lasagne though! Didn't have pudding or wine either so in actually quite proud of myself!

Got to bed about 1, OH is having a lie in... On sat mornings I usually get up and clean the house but because I had people coming round, it is already clean... I don't know what to do with myself!

Weight loss has been stalling a bit this week, am a bit concerned - although I haven't been drinking enough water and am unfortunately still on my period so I suppose this would all have an affect? I am 3 lbs away from my 'true weight' from the website so maybe that's why? My target is 8lbs below that weight xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381579022.849984.jpgThe short skirt has come out! Haven't worn a skirt this short in a very very long time... Excuse how messy my bedroom is ha :)

Forgive me minimins for I have sinned. After being really good on Friday night, unfortunately was coerced into going out for a really amazing dinner on Saturday which consisted of BBQ ribs, chips, cheese, and chocolate fondue.

And today... I cooked a roast. I had been promising to make one for my sister for months and today was the day. Naughty things I ate include cauliflower cheese, potatoes, bread and generally quite a few oily things. And treacle tart and custard.

I am having 3 pp days as a punishment and will recite my hail Mary's in the morning.

These times happen, just carry on and don't regret what you cant change xxx

Chicken korma for diner and a muffin for pudding mmmmmm x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

After my naughty few days my weekly weigh in is -0.4lbs.... Will re weigh on Thursday after my 3 days of pp!

At least I lost I suppose!!

So I weighed myself this morning and the scales are going down, but won't tell you the figure until weigh in tomorrow morning :)

My chicken went weird last night after defrosting it in the mico, I was devastated as was quite looking forwarded to making chicken kiev! We had fish thai green curry instead made by my lovely OH :)

I really hate Wednesdays so keep smiling everyone and I hope everyone has a great day! One of my colleagues is on holiday in Malta this week, I am so jealous so have started looking at holidays to Marrakech at the end of March (which is when all my students' teaching finishes and they are just working on their theses). Has anyone been to Marrakech?! Can anyone recommend a good/cheap hotel?

Thanks!xxxx

Was down 1.2lbs this morning which good, bringing to 10st1. Might change my weekly weigh ins to thurs/fri because for the past few Tuesdays I have still been trying to rectify the weekend. But I feel like changing my weigh day would justify my naughty weekends and I don't want to do that!!

Back to veggies today and got to say I'm seriously looking forward to it! Going to my sisters for tea tonight, she's cooking fajitas so I'll have the meat and veg, and everyone else will have the wraps :)

How is everyone doing? Xx

Won't update my proper stats til proper weigh day though :)

Well done for surviving the naughty weekend, k! Sounds like you're still good strong.

Love the skirt, and had a giggle about the state of the bedroom :)

Cx

Tidying my bedroom as we speak my love! Boyfriend had enough!

Some pics for you. Fancy dress about a month before I started dukan, green dress is after 1 stone and flowery cardi is today, after 2 stone :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1382186298.548337.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1382186324.467571.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1382186343.236510.jpg

Weigh day is tomorrow - had 2 pv days in a row this weekend which was kind of unavoidable, was alright on Sat but unfortunately had pork roast yesterday which wasn't ideal but avoided carbs and I didn't make the rest of the day a write-off.

Had a busy busy weekend - OH's mum and gran spend the day with us on Saturday, followed by his dad in the evening. I made chicken, bacon and leek pie which was lovely. Had the tiniest bit of puff pastry on top of my pie so really I could have been much much worse. Does anyone know how bad puff pastry is for Dukan?

On Sunday we did a Flo-rider thing which is basically indoor body-boarding/surfing. It was a present for OH's birthday from his parents so they came along. It is basically a cross between body-boarding and snowboarding, because a jet of water is aimed at you from the bottom of a slide and you have to ride this jet? It's hard to explain but here is the website anyway for anyone interested Indoor Surfing | Bodyflight Bedford

You're given several goes on the body board then a couple on the surf board trying to stand up - it is soooo tricky! And you fall over A LOT. On the last go me and OH were body boarding and unfortunately I got a bit cocky and tried to do a trick but kneeling on my board with arms out a la Kate Winslet - fell off and managed to take out my OH ahhahahahaha! He was not too impressed. Also to make it worse it is right next to the cafe, so everyone in the cafe is watching while all this is happening, so there is most definitely video evidence!

I am in so much pain today, everything hurts so I'm walking very slowly and like an old lady around campus today hahaha!

Forget the puff pastry you've worked that off xxx

Loss of 2.8lbs this week bringing me to 9st13.4. Arrgghhhh I don't know whether to have one more week of cruise and stop at my true weight of 9st13 or keep going until I hit my own personal target weight of 9st5. I have only gone from a tight 14 to a comfy 12 despite losing over 2 st. Advice would be much appreciated! What do I dooooo! Xxx

What a brilliant weight loss! What to do? Others mightn't agree with me, so please wait for other opinions, but I'd say to move onto Conso... but cautiously and diligently, following the rules carefully. Recently you've had a few lapses so, hopefully, being on Conso will enable you to work your ONE gala meal per week around your social life.

You look great to me! (And I particularly love your hair!!)
:D

Back