Motivated and ready for Dukan!!

Girls - are we allowed ww chicken soup?! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh crap... oh well!

Hi krys,

Well, it could have been worse, and you have still lost this week, so plenty of time to get back on track! And well done for avoiding bread and spuds.

Im sure you can make your own dukan chicken soup - soup is a lifesaver for me on pp days.

Cx

Only lost 1.2lbs :( BUT at least I didn't put on weight so I suppose that is a plus. I am going to be super good this week and want to lose 3lbs by next week so I am in the 10 stones! Keep everything crossed guys.

Tonight we're having chicken balti - I went through a couple of weight watchers books my mum gave me and am just making things a bit more dukan friendly, got some great recipe ideas! Will post on here if it's tasty :) xxx

Never say only! A loss is a loss is a loss :)

Yum, balti :)

Exactly Never say only that loss is something back in my distant memory xxx well done

Am still very pleased to have lost - the rest of my family are ww fans so that's like a standard loss for them, so they thought my 1lb was good ha!

The balti was amazing and so simple to make - serves 2: ( this is a rough recipe as book is in kitchen and can't be bothered to move...)

3 chicken fillets
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 white onion
Half tin chopped tomatoes
Chicken stock in half litre water
Chilli powder
Tsp ginger
Tbsp balti paste
Coriander

Dry fry chicken for 4 mins, then add onion and fry for another 4 mins
Add curry paste, fry and stir
Add chopped tomatoes and stock and simmer til reduced
Curry powder to taste :)

Served with rice for other half and a splurge of natural yoghurt. Mmmmmmmm scrummy! And it tastes really naughty, like proper restaurant curry but its super healthy:) I reckon it would be nice with some cauliflower florets in there too xx

Hey guys, hope you all had a great weekend! Been rubbish at updating this so apologies. It's been a tough week because work has been very busy, and I've been pretty knackered having partied hard at my sisters wedding!

However, since weigh day on Tuesday I have tried to be very good - had a couple of pp days to get me back on track, and my parents came round in one day so served up shepherds pie with cauliflower mash, not sure my dad was keen! On Friday I was on a pp day but had to go to the in laws for dinner, but I took my own Thai red curry to munch while OH and bro had fajitas ha.

My entire family were camping this weekend in the freezing cold, so Saturday we had a BBQ where I stuck to chicken and veg skewers, salad and a beef burger... Only issue is, we ate very early and by evening I was starving again. Had about 5 Doritos and a Maryland cookie (whoops) but stopped myself eating any more by making peppers and cucumber with a from frais dip. Sunday was harder - tried to have a pp day and was going to have chicken for tea but unfortunately I was looking after my little niece while dinner was being prepared so my mum forgot.... So I had to have shepherds pie with the potato scraped off!! Didn't have much veg in so wasn't too bad, and had ww yoghurt while everyone else ate cherry and apple crumbles with custard....

Also on Sunday night OH made me drive to drive thru McDonald's for him, my mouth was watering sooooo badly but I just had some nat yoghurt...

Today I ran out of lunch things so had baked chicken with veg for lunch and for dinner we had a hot beef stir fry which was lovely... And OH MY GOD the best pudding ever. I adapted from ladymahaylas cheesecake topping, but basically:

2 dessert spoons nat yoghurt
2 dessert spoons soft cheese
1 dessert spoon sweetener
Dash lemon extract

Just mix it all together and you have the yummiest cheese cake topping, OH really liked it and wants me to make proper cheese cake for the weekend!!

I weighed myself this morning and it was a very good figure but proper weigh in is tomorrow so I'm not going to tell you what the scales said! Think I'll prob put on tomorrow as have had a Pv day today but hey ho :)

Sorry for the essay and ill update more often!! Xxxxxxx

Guess who lost 4.4lbs this week? YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Bringing my total weight loss to 20lbs exactly! *does dance*

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

I just read through your postings and it sounds like you've made really great progress! I am, also, very jealous of your dinners. I'm really glad that you've been posting some of your recipes - I'm totally going to make some of your cheesecake stuff in about five minutes!

Congratulations on your losses! And hitting 20 lbs! That's amazing! Fabulous job!

Wow, krys!!! Woohoo!! And nice to see your profile pic too :)

Thanks pj! I try to have exciting dinners every day and follow recipes a lot. They don't always work though but I'm willing to give everything a try!

Hi Kryssyz, I just caught up with your diary - well done, you're doing brilliantly and a 20lb loss already? Fantastic!

Was laughing at your comments about hidden sugar in yoghurts. It always amazes me that we still have this obsession with fat being the problem while the evidence is pointing more and more to sugar and all its close relatives - refined carbs. Suspect it would be a different story if there was a unified fat industry or a fruit and veg one who could lobby as hard as the sugar industry does!

Anyway, well done again, look forward to following you as you get to your target weight!

Joodle x

Thanks joodles! I was fuming about the yoghurt (I don't think it came across teehee) but have found that sweetener and flavourings are great substitutes :)

So today I had a mass trying on session - found a dress that I bought about 5 weeks after I started uni which is a size 12 and fits perfectly, haven't been able to get it on since then :)

Also managed to fit in every pair of my jeans which is completely unheard of! And some are actually too big now, but I'm not going to shop properly until I reach TW as don't want to waste money (wish it grew on trees)

Today I ate dukan porridge for brekkie, chicken salad for lunch and chicken balti for tea (pv day)

Feeling good! Happy vibes and motivational kisses for everyone mwah mwah mwah xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats on fitting into all of your clothes! And, isn't it lovely when you can fit into something when you haven't been able to since you bought it? It's great motivation to continue on and keep on Dukan!

Fantastic job!

SO motivating! I think I will stop when they are all too big for me and I need to buy a new wardrobe :D

Well done on getting into the clothes!!! Had to put a jacket on last night when picking OH up from station. Used to be a very snug fit, room to breathe now lol!!!

Keep up the great work!!!! xxx

Yeaahhh Julie that's awesome! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great work with the clothes! I spent a fortune in alterations when I first got to TW!

Hope you're having a great day!

Jx

Back