Motivated and ready for Dukan!!

One of my friends is ripping me the insanity work out for free ;) yaaay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Level 1 and 2 of the shred are on YouTube, and there's a Chinese website that has level 3! I quite fancy insanity but the name puts me off - mind you, the shred isn't much better, and p90x sounds like some sort of chemical solvent! Let us know how you get on x

Oh bloody hell - had a colleagues retirement do yesterday which was emotional and there was a buffet - I didn't even stop myself but i did only have 1 plate. Scales haven't really moved this week I'll be honest - but I haven't been particularly strict whatsoever because it is so hard to stay Dukan when teehee are so many work lunches.

Pv today (it's a friends bday dinner today...) and pp tomorrow. Hopefully a little loss on tues. Also will be starting insanity as soon as I get hold of it so hopefully that will help shift the last few pounds. My true weight is 9st13 and aim hovering at 10st8ish at the moment. Goal weight is 9st5... I can do this! Just need to be strict with myself and I will get there :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tried to dye my hair platinum - here are the results! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380386104.139797.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Colour xxx and wont be long before tw is yours xxx

Well done - you're doing great even with a few blips. But yes, you'll get there super fast if you're strict and a bit slower if you're not, that's all!

Hair looks great!

Jx

Thanks guys :) went to the Stephen Lawrence unity concert in London last night and had a chicken burger with bacon and egg (no bun) and a bowl of chips with chilli on top ha. It was lovely but naughty, still had a loss this morning though so we will see on proper weigh day which is tomorrow :)

The concert was amazing by the way - PlanB, Rizzle Kicks, Ed Sheeran, Jessie J, Beverley Knight, Tinie Tempah, Labrinth, Rita Ora, Emily Sande, rudimental, Ellie Goulding, Jamie Cullum... Oh and Dizzee Rascal decided to make an appearance ha. So good!

I am exhausted today though, drove home from the concert because I couldn't get this morning off work but they'd closed the M1 for a junction so I had to follow diversions... And with the backlog I didn't get home til 2.30 and then got up at 6.30 for work! I am dyingggggg! And was in a meeting from 11 til half 1 so I am severely lacking in coffee at the moment. When I get home tonight I'm hoping OH will cook because I want to be in bed by 8.30!!!

I sound so old - would you believe I'm 22? Haaaa x

Sigh... Young AND gorgeous. I may have to boycott your diary for a while :)

Cx

Why?? Because you're so old and ugly Caro?!!!?!

All relative, darlin'! :)

Ach, get away, you're both gorgeous!!

What an earth have I started?! Caro you are a nutter ha! A gorgeous nutter ;)

Had a loss of 3.8 lbs yayayayayay even though I was a fat pie all week not sure how I did that! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! Hopefully I'll be joining you in the losers club soon ;) xx

Sent from my hudl ht7s3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah you will Julie! Ha :)

Made the yummiest dinner last night you wouldn't BELIEVE how good it was!

Sticky Chicken (served enough I think for me and other half, I had it on its own for a PP day and Dan had his with stir fry veg and noodles)

3 or 4 chicken breasts, depends how hungry you are
1/2 cup oat bran, ground into flour
4 tablespoons White Splenda or 1/3 cup Broad Splenda
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp paprika
1/4 cup soy sauce (low salt)
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp worcester sauce
1 egg (whisked)

Slice chicken into thick strips.
Mix oat bran, garlic salt paprika and ginger. Coat chicken first in the egg, and then in the oat bran mixture and place in a skillet/frying pan. Fry with a tiny bit of oil or dry fry (I used the 1 cal stuff). Brown the chicken on both sides for a few minutes but no need to cook it fully.
Place chicken into casserole dish. Combine splenda, water, worcester sauce and soy sauce in a saucepan and stir over low heat until the splenda dissolves. Pour over chicken.
Bake at 350 for 25 mins. Baste a few times while cooking and turn your chicken over a couple of times as well.

Other half absolutely loved this and couldn't get enough. Didn't even feel like diet food, just felt like naughty chinese!!

Last edited:
Congrats on your loss too Katie! Let me know how it goes, hope you like it as much as I did :) OH has requested that I make it for him for lunch to go with all the leftover veg and noodles so doing that tonight haha!

PV day yesterday, forgot to have my oatbran (whoops) but for dinner OH cooked salmon with a dill yoghurt sauce, with asparagus and mini peppers poached in water and chilli powder I think it was. It was divine!

Watched Harry Potter 4 last night - have seen it before but had a rant to OH about how stupid everyone is. Where's Hermione's time turner when you need it? They could have stopped Voldemort coming back! But then the films/books would have been cut short pretty rapidly...

Today for tea we've got a chicken and ham cheesy kiev situation, which I'm quite excited about! Need to clean my house desperately though so might go hard tonight. Have had a very very busy week (trying to sign off last year's students and my new intake arrive today eeek!) so have literally got home, cooked and eaten dinner, and fallen asleep on the sofa quite a bit.

Just ordered some stuff from the New Look sale - it's really good but a lot of the stuff I saw yesterday is now gone, I wanted some leather shorts :( but got some nice tops and a few dresses I can wear for work which is good! As I have lost nearly 2 stone and my work trousers and dresses all look ridiculous now.

When I get home tonight I'm going to take pics of all the clothes that no longer fit me and sell them on one of those Facebook buy/sell/swap groups for my area, hoping to make some moneeeyyy!

Also all of my heels are now too big for me - has anyone else found this after having lost weight?!

That salmon sounds heavenly!!! Love the sound of the sauce xx

All sounds delish! Enjoy selling the clothes and even more, buying new ones - you deserve it! Jx

lol, yes to the size of your feet changing, I have gone down two sizes eeeekkkkk fat feet or what!!!!!!

Back