Motivated marnie's food diary!

Mmm sounds delish, what are you gonna have there?? You're doing well planning your meal beforehand and working out the points for it :D x yeah eggs are full of protein which should keep you fuller for longer, good choice hon :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I am having the panini pollo I love that it comes with chips so is not the healthiest but it's so yummy and it's only half my weeklies so it's not too bad haha :s well it is but I am not going to drink!!! X

Ah that's what the weeklies are there for chick :) enjoy it! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Found diary and gonna follow ur progress from now :) welcome to ww x

It was great thanks jemma! My meal wasn't there though so I had to practically have the same meal just without the bread! It was less points as it didn't have bread! But I had a starter so used up more points that I thought but still not all my weeklies so I am ok :) there was a woman with a annoying loud laugh that wouldn't shut up though!!! X

glad you enjoyed your meal Marnie.... sounds delish I want to go to Bella Italia too.... x

Was lovely but did feel bad so going to do my exercise DVD today! Had anyone got anything goof planned for tonight ? X

Your meal sounds nice! I'm tryna cut out eating out properly for a while cus I know I'll go over board lol! Does anyone know how much kfc chips are? Can't find eating out guide? I'm having kfc for treat tonight!

Cheers hub could you find out a gravy is n a twister wrap us or a fillet burger sorry to be cheeky haha x

That's fine ! Regular gravy is 2 large gravy is 4 . A fillet burger is 12, a mini fillet burger is 7 , a toasted twister is 14! X

Back