Motivated marnie's food diary!

Marnie:) said:
I know it's great much better than the old plan too! I tried the old plan but didnt get on with that very much! I have tried calorie counting too but this is just the best! X

The old plan works but you have to be MUCH more strict on yourself. I lost nearly 2 stone on it. But I prefer pp even though its moving slower for me :) I like having treats x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Iv done old plan last year n it was alot harder and struggled to lose weight with it, iv done slimfast, and calorie counting too tried sw for a few days and couldn't get on with it!

Wow that's alot! That's really good! Some people prefer old plan but if u like treats then pp is better your right! I love treats!! Hahax

Hi Darling!!

Glad u liked ur meal chick :)

Which exercise DVD do u have?

Hope u enjoyed the vodka

Is looking good :) xxx

Hi sorry haven't been on all day I have had such a stressful day the vodka last night played a bit of a part in that lol!

Breakfast
Coco pops 3
Milk 2
Nectarine 0
Orange juice 2

Lunch
Ham 1
2 rolls ? Not sure as not at home!
Quavers 2

Dinner
Takeaway pizza :( oh I am so upset and it's been rubbish today and I didn't even enjoy it!

:( x

Aw why have u had a stressful day babe? Don't be upset about the pizza it's not that bad!! Hope u enjoyed I'd kill for a dominos pizza lol!! Xx

Thing is it wasn't even a dominos lol! It was from a local pizza shop! Not worth it! Oh it's just been awful was at work and then someone left and went home just because it was thief totm so it was just 2 of us in with loads to do! Then my boyfriend was making me cry when I was working and was just generally stressing me out it was just awful!!! X

Aww sounds line a bad day...least it's nearly over n tomorrow us a new day : ) have u got anything nice planned for tomorrow? Xx

Think going to the pics if oh's hangover isn't too bad lol!! Gonna try n do sone exercise in the morning too. Did a 2 mile walk this morning xx

Harry potter : ) got sone shapers popcorn only 2 points a bag coz I think cinema popcorn is pretty high n got myself sone WW sweets so I'm all set lol xx

Don't worry bout the pizza sweet! You've done good all week I went Ott today too let's draw a line and have a good just dailys day tomoz for weigh in xx

Back