Motivated marnie's food diary!

Ok I'll fish some old pics out later and then one of me last year and one this year (I lost 2 stone last year so I'll put up my "fattest" photo lol). Might help keep me motivated while I'm getting my tiny losses and STSs lol! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I like that idea woop woop! Rocking our new small bikinis next year yay lol!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hiya aw thanks I just read yours and your menus look really yummy! I never thought of having Meringue nests! Well done on the 3.5 loss that's great x

I am dying for some toast I have not had it inna couple of weeks haha already had lunch tho so can't have any I have been avoiding it lately x

Good idea pics of bikinis wen we get to goal!! I won't post one yet don't wanna scare u all lol!! I no what u mean I remember being a size 8 thinking I was fat!!! Wat was i thinking!!! Xx

I look awful in a bikini and I go away in 4 weeks!! We'l all get where we wanna be n we'l b strutting r stuff on the beach lol xx

Hi petal!! Wow u are so amazingly brave! It's inspiring... I might just do it... Hope no-one is scarred! I was a 10/12 when I was 18 having lost 2 stone from a 16 and still felt massive! I will always have a tummy/bum but would kill to be that again! Gonna try to take a pic...

What size are u Marnie? How much do u hope to lose?

Well done for 1lb loss in 4 days xx

We definitly will get to where we want to be! And I got the points for kfc from the eating out book it's green and you can get it off eBay!!! And Do it Carly post a picture it helped face reality even more!!! And it's good because you can compare it to when you have lost loads more :) I am about a size 16 :( x

I've posted pics! I feel sick!

I have lost 2 stone and have 9 more to go! I'm a 24/26! X

Back