Motivated marnie's food diary!

I am worried though as it looks like you need weights and my weights are 4kg which is a bit heavy for me to exersise with haha I know I sound weak!!!! x

Mine weights are 3kg and I found them abit awkward I think that's why my arms hurt so much ha. You do have to do moves with like the weights over your head and stuff. I read people were using like bean cans etc if they didn't have weights so I might try that! X

Hi everyone :) just did first day of the 30 day shred!!! ahh it was hard!!! my weights are too heavy :( but it was hard anyway!! good though I hope it works !!! x

Shred shred shred!!!! It's awesome! Tins of beans or 1kg is fine lol
Xx

Hey!

I think it's fantastic of you to post pics in your bikini! I have photos on my phone that my bf took 'for a laugh' whilst I was bending over naked!! I was so shocked to see my tummy & lumps in all the wrong places that I have kept the pic as motivation!!

Also what is this 'shreds' you guys were talking about?

Soph
X

It's a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels (from US biggest loser) - 20 mins hard work with three different levels - it's brill!! And only £5 on amazon xx

Ooo that's good!!

Although Im not sure Id be able to manage it yet! Im soooo unfit! I bought the Zumba dvds a while ago but havent done any yet!! Really need to get on with it!! X

hi hun can i ask please what flavour are the super noodles please and r they slimin ones i realy miss noodles but someone said they are 10 points x

Don't worry I am so unfit too It I hard but as long as you do what u can it's better than nothing! and pics are so great for motivation aren't they! They do shock you! I might try bean cans because my 4kg do hurt lol and my supernoodles were just the normal ones! The low fat ones are lower in points than the ones I had x

Yeah I might give the shred a go!! I really need something to tone up my bingo wings as they are really awful!! X

It's crazy because sometimes I have to get a bigger size purely for my arms! Its so annoying! Also Im going away in September & last time I went away my thighs rubbed together so much that I got big sores! So really need to slim down my thighs too! Along with hips,bum & everythin else :p x

Back