Motivated marnie's food diary!

I have just been doing it on level one because I am scared to move up lol! My boyfriend did it today on level 3 and it killed him and he goes to gym alot and does mma lol x

Lol level ones hard enough for me too !! I can't do en either I just do the easier version!! Have u seen level 3 traveling pushups!!!!!!!!! X

Travelling push ups on knees are ok petal!! Try level 2 - it's the worst if u can do it 3 is a doddle!

Hope u really enjoy Liverpool :) anything exciting? Xx

Level 3 is just scary! Haven't looked at level 2!!! And not really anything special my boyfriends cousin that he works for he has a girlfriend that lives there and they invited us I have been twice before n they usually arrange fun stuff to do!and he drives us there and back so it's good I cannot wait!! X

Sounds lovely ;) enjoy! Xx

Nor can I!!! Guess what at work we had a armed robbery today and the man came in and pointed a gun at the girl at the till! I came in and was like :0 what has happened!!!! So scary x

I know! And because it was early we didn't have much money so he went and did it to the shop up the road ! It's so bad! I feel so sorry for the girl that's had a gun pointed at her!! X

I just work at the co-op up the road from me! I am looking for a better job it's just hard! I have worked here for 3 years and need a better job!! X

Marnie:) said:
I just work at the co-op up the road from me! I am looking for a better job it's just hard! I have worked here for 3 years and need a better job!! X

That's awful! Weird though but when I was about 11/12 I was in a co-op when it got held up, I was on my way to school. An old lady hit the guy round the head with a bag of potatoes, he ran out and dumped the gun. I identified him, and showed the police where he threw the shotgun!!!!!

Hope your ok!

xxx

That is one brave old lady!!! The thing is he was stupid because he work a hoody with a massive bright print on the back! So hopefully they will catch him! X

Back