Motivating "back at it" Monday

I'll take a picture of my hair in a bit. It's short. Really short. So much shorter than I said to her! I look like a MAN!

X-K-X -- over 2 stone in 2 weeks freakin' amazing. Congrats!

CG -- A really pretty cross dressing man, maybe.

MM

Just the cross dressing man bit.

I nearly cried at one point during it, and then I didn't mind it, and now I'm like pfft.... no. I did buy boots to cheer me up though.

Hi CG -

I'll bet it looks great. You are just not used to it. Post a pic of the hair and the boots. I love boots.

That may be the worst thing about living in Florida -- boots are never really appropriate.

MM

Hi folks - day is nearly over but I have eventually got the time to sit down in peace and pop in here. I feel like I had a good weekend so that got me off to a good start today. Just found out that my friend has been able to get time off work so that she can come with me on my trip back to UK in March and has got her flights - hurray. She is very supportive of my diet so it will be good to have her around.

I wonder if I will have any new weightloss tomorrow... now that I am back on track it's getting exciting again!

Right ladies, I am off to bed. I've got my presentation tomorrow so I'm trying to get a decent amount of sleep tonight. I probably won't be around a great deal tomorrow, so hope you all have fab days whatever you're doing! x

Back