*** Motivating Monday Daily Thread ***

jfryyyy

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes but couldn't see a Daily thread!

So I've chosen Motivating as our word of the day, I've noticed a lot of new starters and forum newbies recently so I figure their motivation will be sky high (as mine is!)

I haven't got much to do today, I'll be in work till around 5pm so I brought my 2 tetra's with me to last until I get home. I have one for Breakfast at around 10am and the next one around 1pm for a liquid lunch!

How are you all doing today?

J

morning J hope your having a good day

welcome to all our newbies, just tough it out the first week and you'll be flying

having issues with virgin media here, my broadband and cable tv keeps switching off, hoping it resolves before madam gets upset, she wants to watch simpsons tonight ( she likes to see it every night ) so if its not fixed she will be very upset

other than that we shall be doing the asda shop and practising her letters and i shall be drinking my water and my yummy shakes ( choc mint )

@sumayyah - I am good thank you! Hope you are too, sorry to hear about your Virgin Media problems, have you tried to phone them to explain the situation? I have no experience of their customer service! Maybe your router needs to be restarted at home?

I'm wondering where everyone has disappeared to lately? Is February the time when everyone gives up their weight loss NY's resolution and vanishes? lol i hope not!

hi to both of you

tahnks for starting todays thread im sure i will be on and off it all day. today is my first restart since starting cd in november so i no it will be a tough week but seeing as its half term i can atleast get out and about to take my mind off things.

today me and dd are going food shopping for her then off for a walk in the rain round a national tust property after, then dd has judo tonight so i will be doing my course work there to stop my hands wandering to the hot choc machine lol

ive already had my first shake of the day and if im honest didnt taste as nice as the first one i had but nevermind also drank 1.5 ltrs already today.

catch up with you all later xx

Hi Everyone,

Can't believe it will be a month since I started CD on Wednesday :) my scales are showing a 24lb loss in total (although that's different to my CDC's) so I'm really happy with that! just got to shift other 5 stone 11lbs… :rolleyes:.

Anywhoos trying to get to house together today and do my washing while fighting the urge to sleep! My 5 month old Milo has got into the habit of waking up at 5am bright as a button ready to play :cry:.

Wish we were out going for a nice walk instead but it's a drizzly dark day today.

Have a good day all xx

@ beth, oh dont you just love the early morning playtimes! lol
i slept till 10am today, whoops. my little one wakes early but shes content these days to talk to herself for a while, she will scream if she needs me to come into her ( sometimes to be moved to the toilet thou shes still in nappies ) i love my sleep.

@ J ive switched them off and on a few times now, its stayed on the last hour so hopefully it holds out. tried getting info from thier website but it crashed and the phonelines i couldnt get thru so im guessing theres a problem in my area

well new years resolutions often start flagging at this time of year so yes we do get a little quieter thou after easter we usually see another surge of people getting ready for summer. we do seem to have plenty of newbies this week thou

@Jfryyy -- Thanks for starting the daily thread. I just got through the diaries and had a look for it.

@Claire -- I hope the TV/Broadband gets sorted asap. And, I always laughed at the packed gym in January and totally empty one in March.

@Mumto1 -- Good luck with the restart. It looks (from your stats) that you have been very successful in the past, so I am sure you will do well. And, you already know the drill -- get though the first few days and into ketosis and things get better.

@BethUK1 -- Impressive losses this month... you must find that very motivational. Well done.

Well, I blew off taking DD and friend bowling before swim lessons. So, I will go and take a shower and shave my legs (for aquafit tonight). I will take them swimming (DD has a lesson and that is done during an open swim session), then home/dinner, then maybe I can get DH to take them bowling, and I will go to Aquafit at 8:15 p.m.! LOL

I won't swim with them... I'll sit and read my book by the pool's window. They are both good swimmers and DD is 12 and BFF is 11 1/2.

MM

P.S. In case you have not figured it out... I am a BIG procrastinator.

Oh DD was nagging non-stop... she planned all of that. She did get on board and frost the cupcakes, and help put up the decorations,etc. She is a real go-getter. Good thing one of us is!

MM

Oh DD was nagging non-stop... she planned all of that. She did get on board and frost the cupcakes, and help put up the decorations,etc. She is a real go-getter. Good thing one of us is!

MM

She must be taking after her mother MM, from what I read in the daily thread, you normally always have something to do!

Makes me feel bad sitting on my bum in work all day :D

LOL... I have been sitting on this forum all day instead of getting things done. But, I am often like this when DH is home. I dislike trying to do anything when "they're" around because of the interruptions, etc.

So, I bet they think this what I do all day every day... and laundry gets done, house cleaned, food cooked, shopping (for everything) done, mending done, holidays planned; gifts wrapped, things posted, bills paid, parties planned and prepped, dog walked, dog and fish fed, dog washed, tank cleaned, vet appts., medical, dental, ortho appts. made and attended, etc. by magic. ;) lol

MM

LOL... I have been sitting on this forum all day instead of getting things done. But, I am often like this when DH is home. I dislike trying to do anything when "they're" around because of the interruptions, etc.

So, I bet they think this what I do all day every day... and laundry gets done, house cleaned, food cooked, shopping (for everything) done, mending done, holidays planned; gifts wrapped, things posted, bills paid, parties planned and prepped, dog walked, dog and fish fed, dog washed, tank cleaned, vet appts., medical, dental, ortho appts. made and attended, etc. by magic. ;) lol

MM
and reading that list has me exausted, think i need a nap, lol

Good evening everyone :D

Summayah , hope that virgin problem is sorted , I am lost without my tinternet and sky !!

Jfrryyyy ,yeah I do think a lot of people fall off the wagon arund now , but like others say i am sure it will soonj be busy with people after that bikini body ..... which I am still hoping for ... start the gym on wed ,...

mum to 1 .. goooooood luck on the restart , like you know pus through this first week , keep busy and the weight will soon by flying off :)

Bethuk , well dne for doing a month you are doing great , and :( to 5 am starts I am so lucky that my girls ( 4 and 18 months ) are good sleepers , go to bed at 6pm and get up at 7am )

Mm you are always so busy , that doent sound like procrastinating to me !!!

Well I had weigh in this morning , and after a terrible week , I gained 3 lb ... better than it could have been as on friday the scales showed a 8 lb gain so pulled a few back over the weekend !!

I AM having a 100 % 810 week this week , going to stick to it to te letter , and hope to loose that 3 lb , i have my gym induction on wed so am hoping that I can get 2 work outs and a class in a week , I really need to start toning it up now and hope that last stone will disappear into a mass of muscle and fitness ......
I am doing 1 week 810 then up to 1000, which to be honest I am sooo loooking forward to , its almost normal eating :)

I was at work last night ( so another reason that weigh in wasnt too bad ..... I normally weigh after a night of sleep and no water of anything from 11pm till after weigh in at 9.30 am .. so after a night of drinking water ... i will be a few lbs heavier than normal anyway :D

back at work tonight , I got up at 5pm and had yummy yummy stuffed mushrooms on 810 , and will have a tetra icecream at 8pm before work and then a bar at about 3am on my break :D
I wont be getting much sleep tomorrow .. have my smear (boooo) at 10 am in the morning ( have them 6 monthly at mo as have borderline changes ) then my paretns ( who have the kids whilst I sleep ) have a funeral at 2 pm ... so will only manage 2 hours .. at least I am not at work again tomorrow night :D

Ooh Katie.....what do you stuff mushrooms with whilst on 810?

Oh sorry....and hello everybody!

Good to hear about your days.....I survived another busy day at work!

I mix half my tuna ( a whole tin !) with half my cottage cheese ( about 160 g i think ) add some parika , cilli powder and black pepper .. stuff 2 large flat mushrooms with it , I grate the mushroom stalk on top ( goes all crispy ) and add a tiny bit of low fat grated cheese ( i dont use the milk or yog allowance ) and bake for 15-20 mins ... and then drizzle in balsamic vinegar .... amazing :)

I mix half my tuna ( a whole tin !) with half my cottage cheese ( about 160 g i think ) add some parika , cilli powder and black pepper .. stuff 2 large flat mushrooms with it , I grate the mushroom stalk on top ( goes all crispy ) and add a tiny bit of low fat grated cheese ( i dont use the milk or yog allowance ) and bake for 15-20 mins ... and then drizzle in balsamic vinegar .... amazing :)

Mmmmm that sounds so yummy!!! I had 1 scrambled egg and some broccoli last night…desperate times haha

The 5am wake up calls are a nightmare he just lies there cooing at me until I wake up then he has this huge beaming smile and pulls my hair until I get up…I think I spoke too soon when I was boasting to people that he slept until 9am :cry:

LOL @ MM I'm forever reading this forum instead of doing what I should be doing…oh well at least it stops me from looking in the fridge! :eek:

I can't believe how many cooking programmes are on TV it's driving me crazy plus my OH is a real foodie and loves cooking and baking and telling me all about the new recipies he wants to try :mad: but my determination is still stronger than ever! with my new-mum friends all at pre-pregnancy weight and looking fab and I still look 9 months pregnant LOL

xx

determinator said:

Sounds soooo yummy!

Back