• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Motivation ----- CANADA !!!!!

AlexIce

Silver Member
Yippeeee - my mum is taking me to Canada with her in September for a week!
I always said I wouldn't do a transatlantic flight while enormous - I am still going to have a lot to lose but at least I will be part way on the journey. I am hoping to be 3 stones down by then - which will take me from 22st 4 to ... well let's hope for 19!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
ooo....that sounds awesome... where in canada you going? good luck with ur weight loss journey... xx

Lucky you, and of course you will do it xx when is your wi day? mine is Thursday cant wait

sonkie

Gold Member
Wow what an incentive.....im sure you will do it if you really want to.......be 100% and you may even thrash that target......good luck...x

AlexIce

Silver Member
My weigh in Day is Wednesday - I've only got til 11th Sept but I am going to try soooo hard to make all the progress I possibly can - and I am going to take a few bars on holiday with me too so that at lunch time I can have something nice but maybe in the evening apart from one nice meal out I shall just have a bar and then hopefully I won't come home to too much of a shock.
It will be a nice break and then when i get back I can do another straight 3 months on SS until xmas and then maybe the new year will see me a whole 6 stones down and only 4 to go! lol nothing like thinking ahead!

In Canada - it's the eastern bit - Toronto, Niagra falls, Ottowa and Montreal!
I'm looking forward to all the pretty scenery!

Ciara

ohh lucky you! My motivation is Paris in September so here's hoping we have some good losses :)

AlexIce

Silver Member
Ciara - 8 lbs off on my first week so well on target for this month!

Hope you are doing well too!

Canada AND 8lbs off = ACE!!! x

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Bonjour to Montreal, the 3 months will soon pass and your determination will get you to your planned target weight. Wishing you all the best x