Motivation Thread

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
So here i was woke up this morning, thinking why is it people fail when they start to see the goal in sight or get side tracked by friends, family, excuses, finding things so difficult, so me being me, i put a list of some Motivational quotes to keep every one on track and keep on to goal and that ever eluding goal, that has for some been far fetched!!!!!

so here goes,

"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter"

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"Be proud, but never satisfied."

"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog"

"Pain is temporary, pride is forever"

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you."

"Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong."

"Only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve."

"Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger"

"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome."

"Success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside."

"There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them."

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't."

"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?"

"failing to plan is planning to fail"

planning and preperation prevents poor performance"

"the definition,of stupid is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome"

Don't reward yourself with food - you are not a dog!

Unless you puke, faint or die; keep going

It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you keep on going

Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow isn't going to be the best day of your life, you just gotta get there

Stop admiring other peoples bodies and make other people admire yours!

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday :)

Do not exchange what you want most for what you want now

There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going

What you eat in private, you wear in public

She believed she could; so she did.

Make today a day that you are proud of

Pour yourself a drink (exante shake?), put on some lipstick and pull yourself together! - Elizabeth Taylor

Don't just give up because you had a bad day, forgive yourself and do better tomorrow

Last edited:
These are great :) Thanks for sharing :)

Totally loving these. Thank you. Xx

Im feeling a little fed up today (I suppose its because it's the weekend and the best thing I have to look forward to is a banana shake over ice and a can of coke zero) ..So, thanks for sharing these, its cheered me up a bit :)

not a problem, was meaning to do it yesterday, but hey it got done in the end :)
"It’s not what we say out loud that really determines our lives. It’s what we whisper to ourselves that has the most power."

"No one who has ever done his best has ever regretted it"

"Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to."

"Realize that if you have the time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.”"

DustQueen said:
Can I steal it Chaz?

Go for it lol, it's so true I need to tell myself all the time. I'm always treating, rewarding or consoling myself with food, it's ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

"your body is not a recycling bin so do not dump rubbish in your bodies"

Chazsucks said:
Go for it lol, it's so true I need to tell myself all the time. I'm always treating, rewarding or consoling myself with food, it's ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to do that a lot too....
And the past few months I started doing it again :mad:
I needed to see that quote :D
It really does smack ya in the face with reality eh ?

This is a great thread! Worth bumping for a read x

What you eat in private, you wear in public :)

Back