Motivation to Move

Hi all, I forgot to put my results in yesterday!! :doh: Didn't do as well as I had hoped on wednesday, only managed 6524 although I did 1/2 hr interval training without my phone on, so could well have been more!!
Yesterday (Thursday) I managed 7042, not as much as I had hoped but it's starting to creep up.
Hope everyone has a fab weekend, the weather here is looking lovely (hopefully a long walk is on the cards!!) :)

10032 today and 13 flights of stairs.

Went for a lovely walk in the sun this afternoon but the absolute highlight of the day was a Katy Perry Party this morning. CD on, volume up, crazy dancing in the living room with the little one. So silly, so fun. :D

6397 and 30 floors.
Had to go to work. Boo. Took advantage of the fact that there are so many stairs though!

6229 by the time I went to bed. Hoped for more as I wasn't exactly sitting on my butt all day yesterday!
Housework and shopping today (whooooohoooo! ) so let's see if I can make it to 12000.

Friday 14th - 6651
Sat 15th -4698
Sun 16th - 3893 (don't understand why it didn't record more yesterday, coz I went out for a run, it wasn't too far but I thought I would have clocked up more than that!!)

Friday 14th - 6651
Sat 15th -4698
Sun 16th - 3893 (don't understand why it didn't record more yesterday, coz I went out for a run, it wasn't too far but I thought I would have clocked up more than that!!)

Dont know what you use to track your steps but some of the things will not track fast movement as it somehow "knows" you're not walking
Dont be disheartend you did 3893 steps and a however many minute run too :)

15/30ds and 18965 steps = 8.14 miles completes todays activity. Gnight. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I forgot to put my odometer back on after my shower yesterday so don't have numbers for yesterday... and the day before I got about 8,000 which wasn't really good enough. Ah well, it's a new day!

6044 steps for me, although I didn't wear it whilst I was training (45mins) but happy with that result.

Dont know what you use to track your steps but some of the things will not track fast movement as it somehow "knows" you're not walking
Dont be disheartend you did 3893 steps and a however many minute run too :)

20 min run, think you may be right that it doesn't accuratley record fast steps. I use an app on my phone to track my steps, may invest in a proper pedometer (mmm mother's day is looming!!!!:thinking2:)

I haven't finished today yet, but don't think I will be putting too many more steps on other than walking up the stairs to bed!! Todays steppage... 12,456... Hurrah and huzzah!

LyndaAnn, I love your CS Lewis signature line blurb thing. So true.

Well done Moonbeam thats great.:)

Not as many steps as I would like today and no shred. Im slacking...

14811 steps = 6.35 miles

YOU'RE slacking? Lol!
I though my steppage would be over 10,000 per day but I'm averaging just 6-7000.
7670 today. Not sure how I could do more - that was a busy day at work 7.30 til 6.30 then supper and cleaning and bed!

I haven't finished today yet, but don't think I will be putting too many more steps on other than walking up the stairs to bed!! Todays steppage... 12,456... Hurrah and huzzah!

LyndaAnn, I love your CS Lewis signature line blurb thing. So true.

Thank you, I thought so too!!

6263 steps for yesterday, not bad seem to be consistant in the 6000 area

After my interval training on tuesday, I felt like an old lady yesterday, I ached all day in places I didn't think I could!!! :eek: which is probably why I didn;t push the steps too much!!. I am not feeling quite so bad today, but with another session tonight I am hoping tomorrow won't be quite so bad :superwoman:

Steps today 17368 = 7.45 miles and another level 2 shred:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

After my interval training on tuesday, I felt like an old lady yesterday, I ached all day in places I didn't think I could!!! :eek: which is probably why I didn;t push the steps too much!!. I am not feeling quite so bad today, but with another session tonight I am hoping tomorrow won't be quite so bad :superwoman:

LyndaAnn, welcome to the club :) I feel like an old lady EVERY day :D lol. I like your attitude - put another session in and it won't feel so bad tomorrow.

I had a mega, mega mega-busy day at work. Got home, poured a Chardonnay, put my feet up and I thought 'no more for me today... relax...'. Then I thought I'd update on here and checked the fitbit: 9,118 steps and 41 flights of stairs.

9,118 and 41 flights! At work!

I am SO tempted to put the stereo on and do some Random Stupid Exercise (drunken dancing) to push the total over 10,000. So tempted.

bubble, I'm still in awe of your updates.

I am SO tempted to put the stereo on and do some Random Stupid Exercise (drunken dancing) to push the total over 10,000. So tempted.

DO IT. Even fewer syns if you can do it on just the one wee chardonnay, rather than actual drunken dancing!

I hit 17359 tonight, folks! Pretty pleased with that. At work tomorrow, so it will be a 10,000 goal day. :)

Back