Motivation to Move

Thanx mumsi. I dont know how i do it sometimes just proves im on the go all day i guess.
Did you do it? Did you dance? I would have sod it often dancing around the living room. My kids love it! Crazy mummy is what im known as to them and the funny lady is what my mates kids call me.
Maybe im on their wavelength. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha. Nothing wrong with a little lunacy.

Yes, I did go a little crazy but didn't push through the 10K barrier. I was exhausted and fell asleep!

Oh to be a fly on the wall, with you lot and your crazy dancing!!!! :D
I do it myself too, but only to wind up my boy!!!;)
5316 steps for me yesterday, not much but then I didn't put it on whilst I was training (worried it will fall out of my pocket and smash on the floor!!)
After training last night I feel ok today, I don't have the lead legs and arms I had on Tuesday, stomach aching a bit from the stomach crunches though :(

6031 steps for me yesterday. how did everyone else do??
so glad its Friday!!!

I don't know about yesterday. Today, though....
I fit intro my gym kit again!!! Wahoo!!!

No I have no excuse and this happy update is coming to you from my favourite cross trainer at the gym.

Better stop typing now or I'll fall off :)

Oh to be a fly on the wall, with you lot and your crazy dancing!!!! :D
I do it myself too, but only to wind up my boy!!!;)
5316 steps for me yesterday, not much but then I didn't put it on whilst I was training (worried it will fall out of my pocket and smash on the floor!!)
After training last night I feel ok today, I don't have the lead legs and arms I had on Tuesday, stomach aching a bit from the stomach crunches though :(

I wasnt really with it yesterday, and put this on my diary

"Lindsey join us with the crazy dancing around the living room its great fun!"

It wasn't meant for lindsey at all but you LyndaAnn!!

Anyway mate you are doing fab with your 'motivation to move' Keep it up. Ill post my steps later, ive had a very hit and miss with my shredding this week so thats back on the agenda for monday. x

Hahaha... that's funny! I didn't even notice the typo!
I've just posted my foodage and synnage and steppage on my diary, only 5240 today - might get that up to 5500 by bedtime, but that will be about it, I'm beat!
Hubby at work tomorrow, so Saturday on my own with the kiddoes, fingers crossed for nice weather so we can get outside and play!

Im home with hot choc made and snuggled in my onesie and blanket on the sofa. Giving my LOs time to drift off before I go up myself.

As I said no shred today but a whopping 19074 steps 8.18 miles and I didnt even do the school run this morning! Think my body magic today was down to my whole house blitzathon!!

Thats my steps for the week actually might add them all up now!

17952 steps 7.70 miles for yesterday not sure why they werent posted on this thread?

Well from Monday-Friday I have walked 37.82miles thats 88170 steps! ooooh shall i set a goal for next week? to make the 100,000 mark? I might do that.
I only wear the pedometer on the week days my weekends are very lazy usually so I may just see what I can push to next week.

Well from Monday-Friday I have walked 37.82miles thats 88170 steps! ooooh shall i set a goal for next week? to make the 100,000 mark? I might do that.
I only wear the pedometer on the week days my weekends are very lazy usually so I may just see what I can push to next week.

Yes! Do it :)

You inspired me to have a look at the weekly total. Astonished to find I've walked nearly 50,000 steps, travelled 20 miles and climbed 184 flights of stairs.

Its great when you look at the week isnt it? So im doing my challenge of 100,000 steps this week. This is going to b fun....:D

10647 for moi yesterday! I like the idea of a weekly total, will pop back after the school run to see how I've done... :)

Walked 16170 steps 6.93miles yesterday :D

Oops, forgot to pop back to this thread yesterday.
I surprised myself by doing 12082 yesterday! Was usual day, so not sure if my pedometer is on the fritz or something... the only thing I can think of is a big dance sesh in the kitchen that may have bumped it up. :)

Body magic- a shred and 18595 steps 7.98 miles today. :D

I'll never match you guys.
9457 today and 7 something yesterday. Today is a stair day at work - 31 flights.

All those flights of stairs you do is a grand achievement ! I hate stairs.

Hi guys sorry ive been awol the last few days, my numbers haven't been as good as yours though! So sat 7927, sun 2497, mon 8297 and tu 5911.

Poop poop poop! Just looked at my pedometer and i accidentally reset it!! I know i was on 7miles at 5pm. Gutted as i wont know my steps for my 100,000 step challenge. What a bummer!!

Back