Motivation to Move

Poop poop poop! Just looked at my pedometer and i accidentally reset it!! I know i was on 7miles at 5pm. Gutted as i wont know my steps for my 100,000 step challenge. What a bummer!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no!
Can you look at how many steps 7 miles is tomorrow and add to your total at the end of the week. It'll be a few hours out but not a whole day x

All those flights of stairs you do is a grand achievement ! I hate stairs.

Hehe. It was tricky when I was heavily pregnant and on crutches for spd (and in charge of classes of young children).

It's amazing how quickly they add up.

Gre

Oh no!
Can you look at how many steps 7 miles is tomorrow and add to your total at the end of the week. It'll be a few hours out but not a whole day x

Great idea. Thanx mumpsi, well done on ur 2lb this week. X

Bubble, you've congratulated me all over the forum. I feel so special right now :D Thank you, hun xx

Today's steps - 7185. I'd push it a little more but it's Whiskey Wednesday so maybe not. Will go out for a walk with the baby tomorrow - promise - and maybe even take her for a swim. Technically a length in the pool is just one big step - how do you count those??!

You have every right to feel special. :)

Hope you had a lovely evening - whiskey wed? :eek: id be sparko!!!

Have yourself a good day, swimming is great body magic but not sure how much you'll do with the lo there. You could do your own water aerobics!!

so yesterday's count was a mere 6280, no where near you lot, but it's over 6000!, I will aim for more today, but will see how things go

6000 is my daily target :)

I wanted to go out walking today but it's raining heavily. Blooming weather!

It's sunny here at the moment but I'm stuck at work!!!! I'm sure it will start raining as soon as I put my foot outside the front doors though!!! :sigh: At least i've had a good walk around the hospital today, which should up my steps for today :)

Drove to sch this pm. It was chucking it down! Boo hoo hoo. Im not going to reach my target this week, ill just go for the best i can. :rolleyes:

Steps 18180 thats 7.80 miles yesterday, im guestimating i did the same on wednesday when the pedometer reset. :cool:

Crazy old school dancing to Prodigy - Out of Space in the living room. What are your favourite get-me-going tracks?

We might start an ipod playlist :D

6619 for me yesterday :)

Crazy old school dancing to Prodigy - Out of Space in the living room. What are your favourite get-me-going tracks?

favourite get going tracks :thinking2:'moves like jagger' , 'sweet home Alabama', always love playing air guitar to 'the final countdown'!! :D

Oh my god any music!!! Im really giving it some with the 70s at the moment, "everybody was kung fu fighting" ha ha.. just imagine...

I had a huge dance sesh the other day when She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult came on the radio! :)

Kung Fu Fighting - haha!!

Have to add Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger to be done when there's housework about.

Haha, can't find out what I did yesterday with steps.... oh well challenge this week went a bit wrong...
I'll try again for the 100,000 steps in 5 days next week. On a good note I have done the 5 days 30 ds at level 2. Ready to attempt level 3 next week. Will be taking measurements on Monday so we will see how Ive been doing.
Have a nice weekend all. x

ok so Friday I managed 6202 steps, was hoping for more but then had a dreaded Migraine so was totally lost after that, the weekend didn't fair any better at 2510 on Sat and 2069 Sunday - although in my deffence sat was recovery day after the Migraine and yesterday was mother's day, so had a bit of pampering!!!
Hope all you mums had a lovely mother's day yesterday :)

Migraine? Yowch. Poor you!

I've lost track of where I am up to on the daily steps on here.
Friday was 10,145
Saturday was 5,058
Sunday 7,002
And today is 8,487 so far.

Back