Motivation: What are you going to wear?

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
There are 12 weeks to Easter - 85 days to be precise!! :D

That's 3 months and quite a bit of time to make a serious dent in your weight loss. So.... what are you gonna be wearing at Easter? It's not a perv type question but really by then you will be well on your way and just wondered whether you will be wearing different clothes!

As for me, I'm going on holiday at Easter and will be wearing fashionable shorts, skirts and skimpy tops and not covering up in huge sarongs and towels!!! I'm also planning on travelling in a size 14 pair of combats and t-shirt and not one that covers my bum either! :p I can't wait....

So, 3 months in and what are you gonna be wearing??:D

I don't know about Easter itself, but at the end of March we're (hopefully) going skiing again - I was a size 14 last year and hoping to be a 12 this year. I'll have to wear the same jacket and trousers as last year as they were brand new last Feb, not exactly cheap and I'm not planning to buy new ones just yet :) but I will buy a few new items for evening wear - some nice trousers and tops, probably. I have really got into knee length skirts recently, but up a mountain in the cold weather those aren't going to be the most practical things to wear!

As long as my outfit consists of size 12 jeans I dont care what I am wearing!! I could be quite close to my goal by then and all I want to be able to do is go shopping and not worry about how stuff will look on!

I really can't imagine what I'll be wearing then... :confused:

Have some fun Anna and imagine what you would wear if you could wear any outfit from any shop...ok, it may not be in 3 months time but imagine how you would feel when you are wearing it for real!! :D

As long as my outfit consists of size 12 jeans I dont care what I am wearing!! I could be quite close to my goal by then and all I want to be able to do is go shopping and not worry about how stuff will look on!

Size 12 jeans and bare boobs!!! :eek: Now there's a look....:D :D :D

I do know what you mean though Kazz as I have a pair of River Island size 12 jeans in my wardrobe that I'm working towards getting back into!! Haven't been able to wear them for about a year but will be wearing them on holiday in April! :)

Size 12 jeans and bare boobs!!! :eek: Now there's a look....:D :D :D

I do know what you mean though Kazz as I have a pair of River Island size 12 jeans in my wardrobe that I'm working towards getting back into!! Haven't been able to wear them for about a year but will be wearing them on holiday in April! :)

Well since my boobs are nothing to write home about anymore I doubt if anyone would notice!!

So both of us will have our size 12 jeans for Easter...woo hoo!! Mind you....god only knows wat my mother will have to say about that!!

OK, here goes: A straightish skirt in a pale colour, maybe lilac, mid-calf length but with a split. A crisp white top that's tucked in, not hanging lose to hide the flab. Strappy sandals, since hopefully my feet won't be taking so much punishment. All from somewhere 'thin' like Next or some of those other shops I've never been in to...

And that's all - no massive cardi to hide underneath and no elastic in sight!!! :eek:

Sounds a lot nicer for the summer than my usual work wardrobe! :D :D

Still can't get my head around the fact that I might be able to make choices like that - but can't wait!! :D :D :D

There you go....now that you can see it...you can start to believe it!!! :D Good luck Anna....xx

Hmmm, April 13th is my wedding anniversary. I would like to be comfortably in my size 18 Se7en jeans and a fitted vee neck teeshirt with my heeled boots, cos that's the look I feel good in - relaxed but sexy! ;)

C'mon DQ you know you can challenge yourself better than that! Those jeans will be a doddle how about the Size 16's :eek: :)

You know you can do it....go on, try them on for size with one of those gorgeous t-shirts from the States....:D ..... finish of with the heels and how do you feel??? :D

There is NO way I fit into the size 18s yet- gimme a couple of weeks!! :p

Exactly! Which is why size 16's by your wedding anniversary will be a doddle!! :p

I know you will!!! :D Remember we had a deal....;)

Yep, one more week and I'll take over!;)

No! I think you'll find that your time was actually at the beginning and that I actually take over after this week!!! :) :)

Not quite a "break - down" but more of a "break - through" hun!!! :D

Back