Motivation: What are you going to wear?

Hmm, Diva I was wondering were you lived when you talked about wearing shorts instead of covering up in sarongs at Easter. Then I noticed your ticker stating that you have 84 days to a holiday in Lanzarote! Ha!

I will be wearing size 12 or even 10 at Easter. I don't know WHAT we will be doing though. I still find this somewhat difficult to believe though.

Hmmmmm..... I am now a loose 14, and stil have about a stone and 3/4 to go. Is it possible I could end up a 10? I have never been a 10!

Anyway, sizes aside as I don't want to get hung up on a number!

By Easter I hope to be in management and having a spending spree on clothes and I have no idea as yet what sort of stuff I want. The only thing I know is I want to be 'out of hiding' as in I want my clothes to show my figure...which hopefully will be nice!

I guess I don't want to change too much either so it'll probs be some rather gorgeous (smaller) jeans and a nice fitted sexy top!

Mags
xxxx

Ok, I've changed mine! !

Bought a fab dress this morning in size 12, was an absolute belter of a bargain!! Anyway, the 14 fit like a dream but was ripped and stuff so I bought the 12....it zips up a bit at the moment, but my challenge to myself is to have this fit me by paddys then and then I will wear it again at easter!!

we usually go away somehwere at Easter. its our wedding anniversary on 14th and my b/day on 16th april

last year we went to Venice for a few days, and it was absolutly beautiful.

the nice thing about being slim is our clothes take us much less space in the cases. and i really like travelling light. unlike when we got married, and we lugged l4 large
cases half way aross the world.....ohhhhh never again!

Hello there Jo,

I don't think I've spoken to you before but I've seen your weightloss ticker - you must be really proud of yourself to have achieved this amount of weightloss. You are virtually there!

What kinds of clothes will you take for your Easter break this year? Have you bought a new frock yet for the Anniversary celebration? What did you take last year (don't list all nine cases worth though, just give me a flavour of the kinds of stuff you had to take)?

I remember hating to shop when I was large, it was so depressing passing by all the lovely stuff and having to settle for something that just covered me, with scant regard to making me feel attractive. It's all different now of course because I can now shop anywhere!

hi Amanda

in April 04 we got married in Vegas (i was probably at my biggest then), and did a mammoth trip all around the States and out to Hawaii lugging all the cases with us.

i lost my weight in 05 and am still size 12 :)

in april 06 we went to Venice, and all i took was basically a large shoulder bag. a few tiny tops, undies, warm top, i wore jeans and took a pair of combats.. it was totally brilliant travelling like that. we did the same in September when we went to corfu for a week. bikini/shorts/few tops/ couple of dresses for evening and that was all.

nowa days my shorts and tops take a miniscule amount of space...and i dont use so many clothes cause i dont sweat like i used to, which is great when your on hols in a hot place

so ive had 2 christmasses as a size 12...OMG you should see some of my beautiful dresses! , backless, strapless, gowns, minis, sexy, gorgeous dresses.... fashion i could only dream of before, when my only choice was a size 22 or 24 black tent from Evans

( edited to say i was there..but have a little excess to lose again :) ive just joined a gym to help get that last little bit of wobble off :)

Back