Motivation

Gemma

Gold Member
Ok i admit i failed miserably yesterday wasn't very well and ate. But i'm over it so day 1 again today.

Went out to asda last night and brought a size 12 denim mini skirt for motivation. Tried it on and couldn't get it past my thighs and over my bum. Find it hard to think that i could get that slim to fit in to it and if i do surely i am gonna have to weigh alot less than 11 and a half stone.

I also brought the most gorgeous pair of cobalt blue open toe heels that are actually wedge heels they are the dodgy kinda shoes you should take life insurance out with when u buy them. But I am not allowed to have them until I can get into a size 16 jeans.

Off to have some water and a hot tetra

Oh show us some pics of the shoes

I will try use my dads digital camera later as i need to get some before pictures done as well so will post the killer shoes then, not sure if i am brave enough to put the starting pics yet

well good luck, yesterday was a blip, its great your a look forward person, im sure you will be tottering inthem shoes in no time,

That was a fab idea to get the shoes and the mini skirt, because when ever you feel the need to eat something that you shouldn't they are there as a physical reminder that you don't really want to!!!!

I had a weekend of pure gluttony, but Monday I got back on it (and to be honest felt really rough after eating rubbish!!) and I was lucky enough to loose this week.
Now that I have got it out of my system, I don't want to indulge again - not if it makes me feel crappy!!!

Did someone say shoes??? :gimi:
Need to see a picture pleeeeaaassseee ..... they sound luuuurrrvvvlllliiiieeeee!!! Great way to keep yourself on the straight and narrow. Just wait until you can wear the shoes and the skirt!!

BF won't let me buy anything new until goal. Says I have too many of everything :rolleyes:. So the quicker I shrink the quicker I get my goodies!!! :D

Back