Motivation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma, 17 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ok i admit i failed miserably yesterday wasn't very well and ate. But i'm over it so day 1 again today.

Went out to asda last night and brought a size 12 denim mini skirt for motivation. Tried it on and couldn't get it past my thighs and over my bum. Find it hard to think that i could get that slim to fit in to it and if i do surely i am gonna have to weigh alot less than 11 and a half stone.

I also brought the most gorgeous pair of cobalt blue open toe heels that are actually wedge heels they are the dodgy kinda shoes you should take life insurance out with when u buy them. But I am not allowed to have them until I can get into a size 16 jeans.

Off to have some water and a hot tetra

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Oh show us some pics of the shoes

Mini likes this.
  4. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I will try use my dads digital camera later as i need to get some before pictures done as well so will post the killer shoes then, not sure if i am brave enough to put the starting pics yet

Mini likes this.
  5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

well good luck, yesterday was a blip, its great your a look forward person, im sure you will be tottering inthem shoes in no time,

6. maid marrion

maid marrion Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    Dont look back take 1 day at a time and good luck with walking in the new shoes they sound lovely.

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    You can do this!

Good motivation to get into those shoes:D

8. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That was a fab idea to get the shoes and the mini skirt, because when ever you feel the need to eat something that you shouldn't they are there as a physical reminder that you don't really want to!!!!

I had a weekend of pure gluttony, but Monday I got back on it (and to be honest felt really rough after eating rubbish!!) and I was lucky enough to loose this week.
    Now that I have got it out of my system, I don't want to indulge again - not if it makes me feel crappy!!!

9. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Did someone say shoes??? :gimi:
    Need to see a picture pleeeeaaassseee ..... they sound luuuurrrvvvlllliiiieeeee!!! Great way to keep yourself on the straight and narrow. Just wait until you can wear the shoes and the skirt!!

BF won't let me buy anything new until goal. Says I have too many of everything :rolleyes:. So the quicker I shrink the quicker I get my goodies!!! :D

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.