• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Motivation

Just wanted to say that when I started doing this I never thought I'd last a week. The 1st 2 weeks were a challenge but u know what since then it's been like a breeze. Now I'm gettin close to target I'm gettin a bit worried about losing my LT comfort blanket. Thanks for all the support I've got from reading all the threads you guys post - and to all the newbies out there stick at it cos it gets easier and it's soooooo worth it in the end. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shazpaz

You've done really well hun. It is a bit scary when goal approaches, but you'll be fine. Well done again.xxxx

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
HEY - you post has definitely motivated me - if i can achieve what you achieved then i will be 8st something for my friends wedding at the end of july!!!

WOW - u must be feeling awesome! You are so close to goal... Must be great feeling xoxoxox

Good luck with ur refeed and enjoy your new sexy body! ;) lol xox

Thanks for the motivation!! Really need it. I now know there is light at the end of the tunnel, just hope it gets easier for me. Day four today.

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
well done you have done great , you are nearly there x

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
well done and i think we're all feeling scared of the thought of refeeding, food has always been our downfall so of course its always going to seem a threat. personally i'm dreading the end of TFR and starting maintenance. good luck and keep us posted on your progress

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
That's fantastic, well done.

x

Well done - great weight loss