Motivation

2005pinkpig

Just wanted to say that when I started doing this I never thought I'd last a week. The 1st 2 weeks were a challenge but u know what since then it's been like a breeze. Now I'm gettin close to target I'm gettin a bit worried about losing my LT comfort blanket. Thanks for all the support I've got from reading all the threads you guys post - and to all the newbies out there stick at it cos it gets easier and it's soooooo worth it in the end. xx

You've done really well hun. It is a bit scary when goal approaches, but you'll be fine. Well done again.xxxx

HEY - you post has definitely motivated me - if i can achieve what you achieved then i will be 8st something for my friends wedding at the end of july!!!

WOW - u must be feeling awesome! You are so close to goal... Must be great feeling xoxoxox

Good luck with ur refeed and enjoy your new sexy body! ;) lol xox

well done you have done great , you are nearly there x

well done and i think we're all feeling scared of the thought of refeeding, food has always been our downfall so of course its always going to seem a threat. personally i'm dreading the end of TFR and starting maintenance. good luck and keep us posted on your progress

That's fantastic, well done.

x

Back