*** Motivational Monday - Hour by Hour ***

Hey Suzie.. cant you still go tomorrow then hon like planned!!

Caroline your doing fab well done you !

Hey Angela enjoy your meal.. and I am sure you will be back to your pre wedding weight before you know it . x

Unfortunately I'm working all day tomorrow til late.....she's just sent another text saying to hang on til she gets home and she'l see if she can fit me in. Wish me luck!!! I really want to get weighed today!!! (sad or what??) lol xxx

Unfortunately I'm working all day tomorrow til late.....she's just sent another text saying to hang on til she gets home and she'l see if she can fit me in. Wish me luck!!! I really want to get weighed today!!! (sad or what??) lol xxx

Its not sad at all, hope you get your weight in

Witchy nice one love....can we all come and join in???? Curly, no scales hun.....actually thats a fib because I have lots of 'virtual' ones where I pinch them off everyone here lolol. Well done for you getting in your smaller trousers doesnt that feel great?!!!!! Caroline, saw your other thread......keep going love I think you may be surprised at how many inches you can lose in 5 weeks........xxx

Witchy nice one love....can we all come and join in???? Curly, no scales hun.....actually thats a fib because I have lots of 'virtual' ones where I pinch them off everyone here lolol. Well done for you getting in your smaller trousers doesnt that feel great?!!!!! Caroline, saw your other thread......keep going love I think you may be surprised at how many inches you can lose in 5 weeks........xxx

hey why not the more the merrier haha

ok ive stepped up the motivation, ive just ordered the Ab King Pro ahhhh why did I do that haha, then I ordered a latino ten minute workout dvd, so when they come i will have an hour a day using the machines and the dvd.

I ordered one too, well, it had a different name! I use it when I'm at the gym but I've decided I'm going to do more at home so bought one as I can only get to the gym once or twice a week generally. Hurts like hell after a while but it's good!! I'm thinking about maybe getting some smallish weights for at home too, but we'll see. I might stick with resistance training at the gym, cardio at home.

Caroline your doing fab well done you !

Thanks curly :) Seem to have had a bit of a burst of motivation today! You're also doing amazing, should be so proud of yourself!! You're definitely a source of inspiration :)

Noooo you're not sad at all!! I actually really look forward to my weigh ins because it means you're another week away from what you were and a week closer to what you're going to be! I don't weight myself other than at WI so I'm always excited to see how I'm doing!

Caroline, saw your other thread......keep going love I think you may be surprised at how many inches you can lose in 5 weeks........xxx

Thanks :) I hope I am! If I carry on at the rate I am now I'll have no problems but I'm expecting it to slow down a lot more now and just be an inch or so here and there. We'll see I guess! I think it's the source of my motivation today because I've done yoga, dance and am about to head to the gym! After finishing my porridge and letting it go down a little.

I just found out that we're going over to my sisters tonight for a BBQ because it's my nephews birthday. It's going to be interesting around all that yummy food! But I want to go and prove to myself that I can go there, have my soup and the frozen tetra I happened to put in the freezer last night and be totally happy with that. I want to prove that I don't HAVE to eat the food there. And that I can have fun without it! After such an active day I don't think I'm going to want to ruin it, especially not if I want to fit into my outfit! I'll just think of every burger and sausage as less inches towards my dress, more pounds on the scales and less pounds in my pocket from having to do CD longer!

Have more than one kid-I don't know how people do it!! it's so tiring entertaining my littleun and he's only 6 months old and comparitivley a really content baby! Id love to have another one but surely it just gets harder?!

having an ok day and getting ready for a hot choc soon I think.

Hey Angela .
it is hard with the kiddies. I have two little boys 2 and 3.. some days are hard and other days are like a dream.. depends what we are doing on that day..
But having them so close is amazing. they really love each other they squabble too but it is lovely seeing them play together... and they keep each other busy too.

So it will get easier and by that stage will be probs when your ready for another xxx

Well done curly on the 14''s... Bet your looking good!!Whoo hoo!!.....
so i got through the interviews the best I could, sorta whispering. They fully understood and were actually very kind. first interview didnt seem to go to well but have plenty of confidence for the second. When i got home I discovered that I have passed my nursing test part 1. so roll on part 2!!! this has put me in a better mood. Still no voice though. Im out of ketosis for sure but staying 100%. I will rest for the next few days coz I gotta go back to work......Hey LISA sorry to hear about the doctor taking you off CD but your health is more important. Even so, you can still lose by staying away from carbs etc... You will be back in no time, just keep motivated.... All the best girls.. might go check out some more threads.

Yeah, in a year or two I'm sure I'll be ready, not too sure bout HB thought and it takes two to tango, so to speak!

HEY EVERYONE !!!
I'M BACK.....
HALLE FLIPPIN LOO YAH!!!!

Its been like having my right arm cut off with no landline and no internet - cant believe there has been 7957 posts since I nipped on my mates pc on Fri night to let you all know I was internetless!!!!

havent read any of the posts yet as Im only just back online - BUT am just off to get kids sorted with tea etc and then when I put them to bed I WILL BE BACK to catch up on everything.........
have missed you all loads
back later with updates
xxx

Yay, welcome back Jess!!! xx

Yay Jess!!! Just back in time... we have missed ya, MsBunny!

xxx

Welcome back Jess!!! We missed you! Hope you are going to reply to at least 7000 of the posts!!!!LOL

Isn't it funny how we rely so much on computers! I hate it when I can't get on ours if someone else is using it! Really feel like I am missing out - such a saddo.

Have a good evening one and all...

Sarah
x

Had a good day today

Yay Jess! - Does this mean I don't have to do the morning thread now?

I'm so peed off today. Husband is starting CD on Saturday (that not why I'm peed off) so thats good, but I'm currently 12st 3, I still have 1 stone 10 lbs to go, and all day I've been telling myself 24lbs. Thats all. Just 24 lbs, much better than the 70 I started with. 24lbs.

It just feels like its going to take ages. TOTM is due and I'm a raging hormonal mess (starving to boot) but what can you do?

Plus exams tomorrow, and then the big one next week.

I want to go on holiday - but I want to be at goal too, and I want to eat etc on holiday. So basically I'm looking at pickig one or the other, due to uni commitments.

moan moan moan moan moan. Thats me today. Only to myself (and on here obv) though.

On the upside I walked for 30 minutes today instead of 20. So going to do 1 hour and 10 minutes worth tomorrow due to walking about to uni etc, 30 minutes on Wednesday, Pole dancing on Thursday and 30 minutes on Friday.

I has decided.

Lexie, I have 1 stone 13lbs to go (27lbs), and have just started to feel like I am almost there with this stage of my journey. We'll get to the end I'm sure. Hang in there xxx

oh my god its so good to be back!!!!

Hey Lexie and Sarette after my WI this week I only have 2st 4 (32lbs) to go too. we can definitely keep each other company!

Lexie I know exactly where you are coming from about holiday. Im going in 5 weeks and I cant lose enough weight in that time to be at goal (if only I hadnt picked for two weekends near the start but thats my own fault!) and I want to eat on hols but I think I need to do a bit of mixing and matching i.e. having hot chocolate for breakfast (well I could pretend Im french;)) and eating mainly high protein for the rest of my meals.

so when I come back I want minimal damage and then its the road to goal when I want to definitely be at goal by Aug bank hol which I blinkin will be come hell or high water!!!!!

as for the hour by hour thread - lets see who's up first;) but judging by the amount of earlies you are doing it will probably be you.

Lisa I am sending you lots of positive vibes to get better and as all the others say your health is more important than CD and you can maybe do a higher plan until you are better then get back on the SS wagon. Chin up chick sending you big hugs.

Ibiza so good to see you on here still and glad you had a good day.

Wellandgood cant believe you had to do the interviews poor thing with no voice - fingers crossed you will get one of the jobs. and fantastic news about your nursing exam WELL DONE!!!!:):):)

Curly fab news about the 14s I bet you look lush in them! I know exactly what you mean though. I put my 14s on today and the amount of comments I got was unbelievable. mainly cos Im an apple shape so my legs are going REALLY skinny so everyone is noticing more but like you say it can be embarrasing.

Mia I hope the hunger subsided for you - looking forward to hearing on weds how your WI goes

Angela, furry, caroline and witchy keep up the good work

xxx

having a wee game of bingo online at the moment, and the 4 tix for lottery at weekend have just netted me £20!

*smug*

That plus my temp wages - I'm getting myself a massage next week.

Edit: I might have 24lbs to go, but if I chip away at it half pound by half pound its going to go. :)

Bought myself some green tea with mint today.

Have more than one kid-I don't know how people do it!! it's so tiring entertaining my littleun and he's only 6 months old and comparitivley a really content baby! Id love to have another one but surely it just gets harder?!

having an ok day and getting ready for a hot choc soon I think.
I have three and have an after school club and holiday club so teatimes is mental here as I have to feed 12 of them. Ive found the more there is the easier it is.

Back