*** Motivational Monday - Hour by Hour ***

Ooooo a massage...that is so going to be my treat to myself when I get to goal....you lucky duck!

Is it me, or is it c-c-c-cold tonight?

Witchy- 12 little mouths to feed at an after school club - well done!

Jess- good to have you back, mighty impressed with the multi-reply at this time!!

Off to the land of nod soon folks but as HB is away to have a snack with bread & made in a shiny hot metal box (I daren't say the "T" word) I might head to the arcade first!

Sweet dreams. x

Well I have been starving all day. Had a soup for lunch, mousse for tea and a bar for supper. I still thought I was going to be ill with hunger. So, I had some prawns. 165g of king prawns (about 20) with a fat content of 0% and a total of 109 cals. They were lovely and I enjoyed them but for thsoe of you who know me, know I'll worry from now until weigh in on Wednesday night lol

Good night - see you all in the morning - already past my bedtime and I have an exam omorrow. :O

Good luck with your exam

Sleep tight Lexie and good luck for the morning...

Gonna turn in myself, lots to do in morning and still got to finish packing. Hope everyone has had a good day, and that Welland & Lisa are feeling a little bit brighter. Hugs.

xxx

Back